Cpu turns on and off (gigabyte ga h270 gaming 3) bios problem?

MagePepsi

Hello guys, thank you as always for helping me out with this sort of things! Today I have a pc with the following Mother board (gigabyte ga h270 gaming 3) that turns on and off without booting, it is owned by a friend of mine that after tampering with the bios settings, got stuck with this result, i have a video of the led status (maybe it can help) I've tried switching bios(the board has double bios) , but i do not know how to do it,(even though I'm not certain that it is a bios problem) what could it be? Can someone help me? Thank you

Yeah, I did that but nothing happened 馃槥 same problem 馃槥

If the motherboard has Clear CMOS button on the back by the Power Switch, do that, or follow these instructions聽https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-clear-the-cmos-on-the-gigabyte-board

Chances are great that the Processor is Overheating and is shutting down the computer before it does harm. Make sure the CPU Fan is spinning. You may need to reapply thermal paste between the CPU and the Cooler CPU Fan.聽

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )

I鈥檓 sorry to hear that your friend鈥檚 PC is having issues.According to a post on Tom鈥檚 Hardware Forum1, this issue could be caused by a short circuit or a power supply problem. The post suggests checking the power supply unit (PSU) and making sure that it is working correctly.Another post on TechPowerUp2suggests that this issue could be caused by a short circuit and recommends reseating the CPU.You can also try clearing the CMOS by taking out the battery for 2 minutes and unplugging the power supply from the wall2. I hope this helps!

20 minutes ago, Soundbored said:

I鈥檓 sorry to hear that your friend鈥檚 PC is having issues.According to a post on Tom鈥檚 Hardware Forum1, this issue could be caused by a short circuit or a power supply problem. The post suggests checking the power supply unit (PSU) and making sure that it is working correctly.Another post on TechPowerUp2suggests that this issue could be caused by a short circuit and recommends reseating the CPU.You can also try clearing the CMOS by taking out the battery for 2 minutes and unplugging the power supply from the wall2. I hope this helps!

If it was short circuiting then itd likely not turn on at all, or thered be something catching on fire (literally)

You mean wrong bios settings? Cause this sounds like wrong bios settings

Thank you guys, I really appreciate all of the help that you are giving me 鉂わ笍 I've tried anything, changing thermal paste, reseating the cpu, clearing the cmos with the 2pins,changing the battery, switching to another psu, clearing Everything from dust,but the problem is still present, can really a bad bios setting turn your pc in this state? Is there some other thing i can try? The motherboard has 2 bios, M bios and B, there's no manual switch, I've tried shorting then pin manually, and also doing that thing with the power button(also the reset one), is there a way to flash a bios in this state? Thank you really kindly