Cyberpunk 2077 Shadow Ghosting/Smearing/Trailing while Raytracing is on

Good Day,

I recently got a rx 7900 xtx. i played cyberpunk for quite a while and i decided to turn on ray tracing just to see what happens. looks good and all but i see smearing/trailing shadows on moving objects, especially cars. i tried turning of anti aliasing but that didnt help. now im worried my GPU is bad. can someone maybe tell me if this is a hardware problem or just another bug of cyberpunk? i will provide a link to an example video i created. 

dont wonder the bad performance, my gpu gets heavily bottleneck by my ryzen 7 2700x. to that im gaming at 1080p (just for now, upgrades coming soon)

Link to the video: 

Try turn off FSR2/TAA. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

15 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Try turn off FSR2/TAA. 

i turned of fsr, what is TAA? wich menu point is it?

22 minutes ago, GedankeBube56 said:

i turned of fsr, what is TAA? wich menu point is it?

So FSR2 is enabled previously?

I read they forced TAA enabled by default. Seems like you need to edit the game file to turn it off. 

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077#Anti-aliasing_.28AA.29

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

yes it was, do you mean anti aliasing with TAA? if thats the case, i already modded the game files so it is turned of. still same thing

1 hour ago, GedankeBube56 said:

yes it was, do you mean anti aliasing with TAA? if thats the case, i already modded the game files so it is turned of. still same thing

Oof. I'm not sure what else to suggest. Maybe someone else have solution for you. Are you on latest game update? 

Ghosting in CP2077 is not uncommon because of the TAA/FSR implementation, not exclusive to Radeon. 

yep everything up to date.

is there any raytracing benchmark or game thats free wich supports raytracing where i can try if the problem presists.

so i can can sort out a hardware issue. if its the hardware, the problem should appear everywhere right?

11 minutes ago, GedankeBube56 said:

yep everything up to date.

is there any raytracing benchmark or game thats free wich supports raytracing where i can try if the problem presists.

so i can can sort out a hardware issue. if its the hardware, the problem should appear everywhere right?

If you have portal then you can download Portal RTX

Demo is available to test ray tracing. 

14 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

If you have portal then you can download Portal RTX

Demo is available to test ray tracing. 

i tested the "pure RT benchmark"

it runs fine, no glitching whatsoever. so i think everything is fine. the shadowing is good too.

i tested the bright memory benchmark too and that ran good to

so i just assume cyberpunk is just broken