I would like recommendations for a motherboard to upgrade my PC

Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,

B650M PG Riptide at 78000ft, decent enough i/o and vrms so should suffice

The cooler is kinda dinky but itll do alot better than say a wraith stealth, not sure how well its handle the stock 7600x but undervolting the 7600x and making it consume less power (like the 7600) should be coolable with that cooler

Budget (including currency): 315€ or 120 000Ft

Games, programs or workloads: X4 foundations, Warhammer Vermintide 2 / Darktide(currently runns undner 26 fps), Strategy games, I often host game servers,  Virtual machines

Current setup: https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/6jgrNc

Other details: I managed to secure an AMD ryzen 5 7600x cpu+ram+m2 ssd from a friend 

New setup: https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/nDFmwc (with the new parts i already got)

I'm kind of in lost regarding motherboards so i need your help to choose one.

I'm not sure if my current cooler will be enough for this cpu it come with mounting for am4 which should be compatible am5 as much as i understand.

I'm keeping my gpu for now but i plan to upgrade it in the not so distant future.

Thanks in advance for any advices!

B650M PG Riptide at 78000ft, decent enough i/o and vrms so should suffice

The cooler is kinda dinky but itll do alot better than say a wraith stealth, not sure how well its handle the stock 7600x but undervolting the 7600x and making it consume less power (like the 7600) should be coolable with that cooler

its a 7600X so more or less any board will work... The Gigabyte B650M DS3H is a good value option. If you want to go for (Full-)ATX the Gigabyte B650 GAMING X AX would be a good option... Memory support is not that great with AM5 boards in total but i heard that Gigabyte is managing it quite well  

About the cooler, it should fi, but AM5 is quite hot so im not sure if it will be enough with its 3 heat pipes, but i would just try it and look at the temperatures