Which programs to cut movie fragments without reencoding?

Are there any programs to cut movie fragments without the need to reencode the movies and to make it possible to set a higher volume of the movie without reencoding the video, such as Mp3Gan but to support movies not only in mp3 format? If I want to make some minor changes to the movie, even the smallest one, does it mean that I have to reencode the whole movie?

How can I edit a video to increase the volume of the video without re-encoding the video?

mkvtoolnix can convert to MKV and cut in segments without reconversion.

10 minutes ago, kacper6768 said:

How can I edit a video to increase the volume of the video without re-encoding the video?

You could extract the audio track, edit it in software (audacity, goldwave, audition etc ), remux the video with various tools  (mp4 muxer, mkvtoolnix etc etc ) 

ffmpeg can do pretty much anything but command line (ex you say something like  ffmpeg video file  output_audio.m4a/aac/opus -v none -a copy  (to copy audio without recompression)  , eac3to for example is quite good at extracting audio tracks, mkvextract (part of mkvtoolnix package can take out of mkv files), mp4box can do it...

MeGUI is an application that has various demuxers and muxers in its menus making it easy to extract and/or mux video with audio without recompression. 

16 minutes ago, John Reactor said:

AVIdemux can do it.

I use this regularly to cut up files. 

Which program can combine 2 or more videos into 1 without reencoding? Would such videos have to be of identical codec and resolution and frames per second?

can only do it under some conditions... same resolution , same bitrate, same encoding settings ... and even then it's not always possible...

basically modern codecs split the video in groups of frames, which can vary .. could be 1 frame, could be 50 frames , these groups are somewhat independently compressed.

So you could have a video that ends with a group of 10 frames, and a second video that starts with a group of 15 frames ... a smart program could copy all the groups of frames up to the last group from first video, take the 10 frames and the 15 frames and make a 25 frames group and compress it, then copy the other groups of frames from the second segment.  It's a bit more complicated than this

with mpeg-2 it's easier, sometimes you can just merge the two files and they'll just work, but often the software has to be aware of things and do some patching between files.

17 hours ago, kacper6768 said:

Would such videos have to be of identical codec and resolution and frames per second?

Yes