How much watt is this psu?

Jack Five

"WEED W500-SW" only has 12.5amps on12v rail, which would make it a 250w PSU.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Thank you...i have edited the msg kindly check last sentence<3

Edited: Can i use a Inno3d Gtx 1050 2gb along with i7 3770.

16 minutes ago, Jack Five said:

Thank you...i have edited the msg kindly check last sentence<3

Edited: Can i use a Inno3d Gtx 1050 2gb along with i7 3770.

its a good match, but i would not use that PSU

23 minutes ago, Levent said:

As its name implies this PSU is supposed to make smoke 😂

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

So what am i supposed to do? Owner said he used rx 570 and gtx 1060 on it... strange..

10 minutes ago, Jack Five said:

So what am i supposed to do? Owner said he used rx 570 and gtx 1060 on it... strange..

it can work, but it can also go up in smoke and take some stuff with it... its a gamble

a

10 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

it can work, but it can also go up in smoke and take some stuff with it... its a gamble

a

Okay so i just wont be upgrading the gpu...i just want to use gtx 1050 2gb from inno3d single fan...can i use it? Is it safe to do so? Please i want feedback

Just don't do it. Don't skimp out on the PSU. Get a proper PSU that you know won't blow up on you.

Second hands are fine in my opinion, but I wouldn't use this even if it randomly showed up on my doorstep.

There's a tier list for PSUs on the forum, you can reference it to see what should be worth getting and what you should definitely not get.

it will work fine but the general consensis is that you should not cheap out on the PSU because its an essential part for a working computer and if you want your computer to be reliable you should get a decent PSU. However i dont think you will run into any problems with such a low power (in terms of electricity) build. 🙂

So can i get away with this (i will upgrade in few months or so)

Is it going to hold up till then?

1 hour ago, Jack Five said:

So can i get away with this

No. This PSU is hot garbage, serious. 12,5A @12v makes 150w. Actually it's a 150w PSU since computers of the past 15 years mainly use from the 12v rail. Your cpu and gpu consumes 160w together

24 minutes ago, --SID-- said:

No. This PSU is hot garbage, serious. 12,5A @12v makes 150w. Actually it's a 150w PSU since computers of the past 15 years mainly use from the 12v rail. Your cpu and gpu consumes 160w together

Okay i see it now...how about a dell optiplex stock 300watt psu? Im sure i will be fine with that instead right?