My pc randomly shuts off and the display just goes out and fans go at full speed but it is still on please help

JuztHunter

This has been going on for a few weeks or so and i built this pc around 4 months ago so i really dont think it is a hardware related problem, I already checked windows system memory and there where no issues with that, I dont think its temperature related as well because it happens when i am idle and get at max 45C on my gpu and cpu, it only happens when i am idle and never when i am playing a game or something for some reason and it happens like twice a day sometimes 

2 minutes ago, JuztHunter said:

This has been going on for a few weeks or so and i built this pc around 4 months ago so i really dont think it is a hardware related problem, I already checked windows system memory and there where no issues with that, I dont think its temperature related as well because it happens when i am idle and get at max 45C on my gpu and cpu, it only happens when i am idle and never when i am playing a game or something for some reason and it happens like twice a day sometimes 

Are all your Power Cables plugged in correctly?

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

Look in the Event Viewer for any issues.

Also check the Last Shutdown https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/how-to-determine-the-last-shutdown-date-and-time-in-windows/

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )

7 minutes ago, FI Fheonix said:

Are all your Power Cables plugged in correctly?

Yeah my power cables are all plugged in correctly ive not touched them since i first turned it on and just recently ive had this issue and restarting it and the problem still happens

9 minutes ago, spunk.funk said:

Look in the Event Viewer for any issues.

Also check the Last Shutdown https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/how-to-determine-the-last-shutdown-date-and-time-in-windows/

image_2023-03-27_161451862.png.d61abb05976391edb61755950675271d.pngIm pretty sure this is the one that is causing it to shutdown since it happened once this last hour and its all the same one for the past 7 days when it started to happen. 

Double Clicking the Critical event in the Event Viewer give you Details what caused it,  and it may give you an Event Viewer code which you can Google to know more information

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )