Motherboard and CPU cooler Never Turn Off!!! Help! Please!

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: WOW, AND DCS.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I just built my very first computer and all went fine except when I plug in my computer the motherboard screen and aio cooler screen come on before I even turn the computer on! Why? What did I do wrong? Thanks for helping!

D2EBEF2B-428E-487A-BE6F-06A497B59CE8.jpeg

EC5CABBC-DD8D-4157-8E4C-0603E8204F5B.jpeg

37205C8C-2812-421F-86D8-429FC84327BE.jpeg

6E137AFC-AB40-49FE-9BE0-3393B4519CE3.jpeg

E2EA02D0-49E4-4024-871A-BEC91B4F05E5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Newevabuild23 said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: WOW, AND DCS.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I just built my very first computer and all went fine except when I plug in my computer the motherboard screen and aio cooler screen come on before I even turn the computer on! Why? What did I do wrong? Thanks for helping!

D2EBEF2B-428E-487A-BE6F-06A497B59CE8.jpeg

EC5CABBC-DD8D-4157-8E4C-0603E8204F5B.jpeg

37205C8C-2812-421F-86D8-429FC84327BE.jpeg

6E137AFC-AB40-49FE-9BE0-3393B4519CE3.jpeg

E2EA02D0-49E4-4024-871A-BEC91B4F05E5.jpeg

There is no problem. This is just the computer booting up.

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Maybe Restart it? 

Please make sure to Mark the Solution as a Solution.

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I could be just about wrong as I am right.

Main RIG

13600K (Undervolted) +MSI Z690 Edge Wi-Fi+ Team Elite 32gb RAM (3200) +Noctua Nhd-15 Chromax Black+ Intel 670p 1TB SSD+ Intel Arc A770+ Corsair Crystal 465x case+ EVGA SuperNOVA 650W PSU.+ ASUS VP222 Gaming Monitor

Laptop for School: Surface go 2 (sucks ass)

Laptop for tinkering: Dell Inspirion 3358

Audio: Apple Airpods Pro (1st Gen)

(Apple_reigns_ supreme_ forever_ and_ ever)

(I am 15 years old and don't know shit about fucking shit.) 

Everyone must suffer one of two Pains: The pain of Discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.

-Jim Rohn

It's not unusual for some motherboards to have limited power when in an off-state. This is sometimes referred to as "soft-off" and can sometimes be changed in the BIOS. It's a little weird that your CPU cooler fan comes on, but not concerning IMO.

Don't forget to mark posts as the solution if you're satisfied!

4 minutes ago, Proud Cipher said:

It's not unusual for some motherboards to have limited power when in an off-state. This is sometimes referred to as "soft-off" and can sometimes be changed in the BIOS. It's a little weird that your CPU cooler fan comes on, but not concerning IMO.

^^ Either this, or some motherboards will power on the PC by default when removed from AC power and then plugged back in. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

It sounds like you are saying the fans are spinning high before you boot into Windows and then quiets down once Windows has fully started? The same as when you're in the BIOS/UEFI? If so, this is normal. Windows has the settings to cool down the PC and maintain temperature control inside it. The BIOS is less complex so doesn't access those capabilities of the CPU and motherboard.

If not, play with your Windows power settings, and the fan settings in the BIOS to get it to a good balance for your usage. Turn off fast boot settings to make sure it's actually turning off instead of being in a hybrid sleep state. Make sure there are no Tasks scheduled that are running when you're not active.

This is all assuming you've seated everything correctly and that your cooling is working correctly. Make sure your CPU and GPU fans are actually spinning, and that your air-flow-paths inside the case are all clear. Make sure your fans aren't mounted backwards preventing airflow across the system.