Weirdest Spotify bug!

UhreForFan

I know this isn't the right forum for this perhaps but I've always found you all so helpful. 

The thing is I recently upgraded my PC:
Ryzen 5 1600 to 5600

RTX 2070 to Radeon 6950 XT

RAM 2x8 to 16x2

And there have been some hiccups but over all worked quite smooth. The problem is so weird. I open the program like usual and want play as song it works, great! No problem! (1) Yeah except that when I want to change the song to any other song at all. I can't do that, it just greys out the whole bottom "row" on the app. However if I let the song play to it's end it keep playing the new song no issues and if I try to switch song within the album it works too! If I do it with another band, not all bands but really random bands (sure all roughly the same genre). It just doesn't work but if I go on my phone first (same account) and play it there it works every time. My friends can all play it both on PC and on mobile no issues at all on any band. It seem to be somewhat random as it is on different band. But also connected to how I access the song. If I do it straight from the album or my playlist or it may work but in the top ten it doesn't or it's the other way around. 

I've tried to turn it off and even uninstall the whole program but still it doesn't work as intended. 

Anyone dealt with something similar and how did you solve it? Or anyone have any idea of what it might be?  

I´ve uploaded some pics showing how it looks. The files are just minutes old. It's on more than the bands I've just shown and the Nija one just didn't work like 30 mins ago. So it seems to be changing and really unstable. It's the grey out bar in the bottom. 

Spotify issue 7 its super random.JPG

Spotify issue 6 happens again.JPG

Spotify issue 5 now it works wtf.JPG

Spotify issue 4.JPG

Spotify issue 3.JPG

Spotify issue 2.JPG

Spotify issue 1.JPG

Spotify issue 8 works from album screen.JPG

Spotify issue 9 doesnt work from top screen.JPG

Oh thanks! That seems to be a neat turn around. Not optimal but hey as long as it works it's better. 

How is your internet connection? Im thinking it might have trouble loading thing up so it grays out the option.
You can also try to contact spotify, they have a message thing for support on their website