Mouse Left and Right Clicking being weird.

Hi i have this weird problem where when I'm aiming down sights in a game and shooting if i stop shooting, my gun stops aiming down sight even though I'm still holding right click. This is especially annoying when sniping as i click once to shoot and then it unscopes me. I have tested my mouse on a website and when i either hold down left or right click then proceed to click left or right click they both stop registering, when only the button i only click once should. I have tested another mouse and it does the same thing so it has to do with pc settings but haven't changed anything that would do this. Any help would be appreciated. I have a Logitech G203 it that helps. 

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

What was the other mouse you tested this with?

just a random crappy mouse i had lying around, i have no idea on brand but its not logitech if its to do with that

I just know logitech mice (although they are good, eventually most end up with clicking issues)... just wanted to confirm. Do you have any other computers you can test the mice on and see if it still happens?

Another thing you can test, especially if you don't have other computers nearby is to take a blank USB drive with like 8-16gb capacity, look up how to load bootable Linux (can find a guide here for Ubuntu) and see if the same issue occurs while you're booted into Linux.

If the same issue happens, it's likely your mouse is bad. If it doesn't happen, something is goofy with your Windows installation and we can troubleshoot further after you try these first steps.

12 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I just know logitech mice (although they are good, eventually most end up with clicking issues)... just wanted to confirm. Do you have any other computers you can test the mice on and see if it still happens?

Another thing you can test, especially if you don't have other computers nearby is to take a blank USB drive with like 8-16gb capacity, look up how to load bootable Linux (can find a guide here for Ubuntu) and see if the same issue occurs while you're booted into Linux.

If the same issue happens, it's likely your mouse is bad. If it doesn't happen, something is goofy with your Windows installation and we can troubleshoot further after you try these first steps.

Now I'm just confused, i tested it on my laptop on the website and it did it, however i tried another random old mouse i had on the laptop and it also did it. so its just a thing that mouse testing websites do (i have tried other websites) but it does happen in game in game which is really weird.

to explain it better if i hold left click and while still holding left i click right click once, both stop registering until i click right again and both clicks register while im still holding down left click, as long as im holding left click down right becomes both clicks and vice versa if i start holding down right click

What game is it happening to you on? Do you have other FPS games to test as well?

Just now, NinJake said:

What game is it happening to you on? Do you have other FPS games to test as well?

warzone 2. i have tested another game and it doesn't seem to do it. TBH it didn't do that often in warzone 2 but it has gotten me killed a few times so i thought i would address it. im in the firing range RN aiming in and shooting in short bursts trying to get it to happen but nothing. it might have miraculously fixed itself or its a rare occurrence but as it was getting me killed so i noticed it more. thanks for the help anyway

3 minutes ago, SuperDudeX said:

warzone 2. i have tested another game and it doesn't seem to do it. TBH it didn't do that often in warzone 2 but it has gotten me killed a few times so i thought i would address it. im in the firing range RN aiming in and shooting in short bursts trying to get it to happen but nothing. it might have miraculously fixed itself or its a rare occurrence but as it was getting me killed so i noticed it more. thanks for the help anyway

No prob.

It's likely just a bug with that particular game. I'd try other FPS if you have the chance to, or see if it even happens in team deathmatch or other gamemodes (can try campaign too)

I don't play any battle royale style games so I can't tell for sure, if I remember to, I'll ask my buddy who plays them and see if he's experienced this for Warzone2.