Laptop bluescreens after resetting it.

UMFD0

My laptop was not giving me any monitor output when windows passed its loading section, or in other words, didnt get me to LogonUI. It could boot into safe mode before resetting, so i backed up my data, and then did a reset from the recovery menu. After "Installing Windows", the laptop would just blackscreen, and then give a PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA bluescreen every time on boot. What should I do? 

dfe2a6d8-6dc5-4b4e-b461-06c64c2ab0c1.jpg

Since you reset already i would recommend  completely fresh install like Pabszito said
That error could also indicate a hardware error, since you could get a screen out but could boot into safe mode there could be something wrong with the graphics card
What kind of laptop is it, do you have a dedicated and igpu combo?

18 hours ago, jollypirate said:

Since you reset already i would recommend  completely fresh install like Pabszito said
That error could also indicate a hardware error, since you could get a screen out but could boot into safe mode there could be something wrong with the graphics card
What kind of laptop is it, do you have a dedicated and igpu combo?

its an ASUS G513IC-HN003, and it has a dedicated and igpu combo

Try going into the bios and under advanced> system agent> gpu config and enable igpu multimonitor and set the primary monitor to either auto or the opposite to what its set too (peg=dedicated igfx=intergrated) and see if that does anything.

Also the laptopp display isnt outputting anything either right?

3 hours ago, jollypirate said:

Try going into the bios and under advanced> system agent> gpu config and enable igpu multimonitor and set the primary monitor to either auto or the opposite to what its set too (peg=dedicated igfx=intergrated) and see if that does anything.

Also the laptopp display isnt outputting anything either right?

i cant find advanced > system agent at all, and the built in display is like completely disconnected

When you start the Laptop do you see the ASUS splash screen before Windows tries to load? 

If so, start pressing the F2 key repeatedly to enter Setup (Bios) 

If the screen is totally Black and you do not see the Splash screen, try connecting an External Monitor or TV. 

If that fails, then you have a major hardware issue. Try removing one of the RAM stick, swap the RAM sticks around, swap the RAM slot as well. 

If this fails, your HDD/SSD may have failed or is starting to Fail and it needs to be replaced. 

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on any volunteer's post to thank them if they helped .(lower left, just to the right of My Computer )

14 minutes ago, spunk.funk said:

When you start the Laptop do you see the ASUS splash screen before Windows tries to load? 

If so, start pressing the F2 key repeatedly to enter Setup (Bios) 

If the screen is totally Black and you do not see the Splash screen, try connecting an External Monitor or TV. 

If that fails, then you have a major hardware issue. Try removing one of the RAM stick, swap the RAM sticks around, swap the RAM slot as well. 

If this fails, your HDD/SSD may have failed or is starting to Fail and it needs to be replaced. 

i can get to the bios but i dont see the specified category.

by the way, after reinstalling windows from a usb stick, laptop now boots properly. thank you all!