(2023 Build) Double check, any huge mistakes?

Budget (including currency): £3000 (roughly, can go a bit over as seen in the budget, however buying from other vendors to make it cheaper)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, streaming whilst gaming and recording. (4k 160hz) Mainly playing games like Rust, apex, Metro, many varied games and genres.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): This is a new build as my current build is quite outdated and cannot game at 4k.

Here is my pcpartpicker list. Please let me know if I have made any errors like bad ram supplier for example or any incompatibilities. and if there is anywhere I can save money or get better performance for a similar price then that would be good to know to. I want everything to work with Aura sync as well.
Also did originally try to go with a Hyte Y60 but they are out of stock in the UK and also does not support the graphics card. So went with this case which looks most like it and that I like the most, but if you have any suggestions for simmilar cases please let me know (apart from the Lian Li 011, I've seen to much of that haha)

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/wJ7FVw

Well for gaming I would wait for the other ryzen 7000 with 3DVCache... You could save some money by going with a cheaper main board, cheaper SSD and 4 TB hard drive (or no HDD at all) and change the 7800X for a 7800X3D... It would make a huge difference for gaming... But the 7900XTX is not really the best GPU for 4k160Hz but I guess with your budget there is not much you can do...

2 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

Well for gaming I would wait for the other ryzen 7000 with 3DVCache... You could save some money by going with a cheaper main board, cheaper SSD and 4 TB hard drive (or no HDD at all) and change the 7800X for a 7800X3D... It would make a huge difference for gaming... But the 7900XTX is not really the best GPU for 4k160Hz but I guess with your budget there is not much you can do...

Thank you, the reason why I put such a high capacity hard drive is because my internet is not great and I like to have my entire games library installed and ready to go. Also to confirm, it would be best to wait for the 7800x3d to release and then go with that?
Also the 7900xtx isn't going to struggle much is it? I see its mostly on par with the RTX 4080 in reviews/benchmarks, even though it does fall short in a few games (excluding ray tracing, which I don't really care for). What fps could I expect in 4k gaming?

Consider all SSD storage. It's possible without a loss of performance or quality in other components.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 4.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  (£411.97 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Illusion 47.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£139.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (£333.38 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL30 Memory  (£167.15 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£157.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£242.57 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (£1207.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Case: KOLINK UNITY CODE X ATX Mid Tower Case  (£105.95 @ AWD-IT) 
Power Supply: MSI MPG A1000G 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£149.99 @ AWD-IT) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master MasterFan MF Halo 47.2 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  (£49.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Case Fan: Cooler Master MasterFan MF Halo 47.2 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack  (£49.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Total: £3016.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-11 17:24 GMT+0000

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

21 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Also the 7900xtx isn't going to struggle much is it? I see its mostly on par with the RTX 4080 in reviews/benchmarks, even though it does fall short in a few games (excluding ray tracing, which I don't really care for). What fps could I expect in 4k gaming?

Well 4k at 160Hz is still a lot to ask of a GPU... I did not want to say that you should change it with your budget, but just be conservative with your expectations, you would need a 4090 to really paly 4k at 160 FPS with high-ish settings... With the 7900 XTX you need to maybe play around with the settings and FSR to hit that...

21 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Also to confirm, it would be best to wait for the 7800x3d to release and then go with that?

Yes if the rumors are correct it might be the best gaming CPU of this year (together with the 7900x3d and 7950x3d) and like I said you Mainboard is a bit overpriced so I would just go with a B650E Mainboard and spend the excess money on the 7800x3d.

For the HDD I would suggest you exchange that for a cheap 2 TB m.2 SSD... Games on HDDs can be a real pain in the ass nowadays... Or even two 2 TB m.2... won't 6 TB in total be enough?

1 hour ago, _Omega_ said:

Well 4k at 160Hz is still a lot to ask of a GPU... I did not want to say that you should change it with your budget, but just be conservative with your expectations, you would need a 4090 to really paly 4k at 160 FPS with high-ish settings... With the 7900 XTX you need to maybe play around with the settings and FSR to hit that...

Yes if the rumors are correct it might be the best gaming CPU of this year (together with the 7900x3d and 7950x3d) and like I said you Mainboard is a bit overpriced so I would just go with a B650E Mainboard and spend the excess money on the 7800x3d.

For the HDD I would suggest you exchange that for a cheap 2 TB m.2 SSD... Games on HDDs can be a real pain in the ass nowadays... Or even two 2 TB m.2... won't 6 TB in total be enough?

Normally I would agree but with my current 6tb only have 500gb of space free I kinda think maybe not. Thank you very much the suggestions.

2 hours ago, brob said:

Consider all SSD storage. It's possible without a loss of performance or quality in other components.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 4.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  (£411.97 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Illusion 47.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£139.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (£333.38 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL30 Memory  (£167.15 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£157.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£242.57 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  (£1207.98 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Case: KOLINK UNITY CODE X ATX Mid Tower Case  (£105.95 @ AWD-IT) 
Power Supply: MSI MPG A1000G 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£149.99 @ AWD-IT) 
Total: £3016.92
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-11 17:24 GMT+0000

Thank you very much for the suggested part list, I see where I can save money now and thanks for highlighting it. I'll mark it as the solution but if anyone else has any recommendations or suggestions they would like to make do feel free to still do so as I'll gladly accept and consider them.

• 2 weeks later...

Budget (including currency): £3000 but can go £3200 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, streaming/recording. (Rust, apex)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 4k ultra, high fps

So I have two part list put together. 
One that has more money spent on ascetics and it would look absolutely amazing and will still put out killer performance.
OR the one with a 4090 but wouldn't look anywhere near as good.
The part lists are below, I know the 4090 would out perform the 7900xtx but it wouldn't look anywhere near as good, wouldn't be able to afford the cable extensions nor the fans.
Also please let me know if there are any compatibility issues or terrible mistakes in any of the lists.

- Sexy Build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2WCp6r

- Not so Sexy build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/DzxZpH

IMPORTANT: Will switch the cpu with a 7800x3d upon release (not building the pc until 7800x3d release)

4 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Budget (including currency): £3000 but can go £3200 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming, streaming/recording. (Rust, apex)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 4k ultra, high fps

So I have two part list put together. 
One that has more money spent on ascetics and it would look absolutely amazing and will still put out killer performance.
OR the one with a 4090 but wouldn't look anywhere near as good.
The part lists are below, I know the 4090 would out perform the 7900xtx but it wouldn't look anywhere near as good, wouldn't be able to afford the cable extensions nor the fans.
Also please let me know if there are any compatibility issues or terrible mistakes in any of the lists.

- Sexy Build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2WCp6r

- Not so Sexy build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/DzxZpH

IMPORTANT: Will switch the cpu with a 7800x3d upon release (not building the pc until 7800x3d release)

Im genuinely gonna be honest with you. If buying for looks makes your system perform Substantially worse, you are CLEARLY doing it wrong. It is Pretty yes, but you are not only paying 200 euro more for a LOT less performance, its just for crap that honestly doesnt matter. 

I understand you want to do 4k High FPS gaming, but you generally have to choose between high FPS and visual quality. 

Just now, Shimejii said:

Im genuinely gonna be honest with you. If buying for looks makes your system perform Substantially worse, you are CLEARLY doing it wrong. It is Pretty yes, but you are not only paying 200 euro more for a LOT less performance, its just for crap that honestly doesnt matter. 

I understand you want to do 4k High FPS gaming, but you generally have to choose between high FPS and visual quality. 

Is it a huge loss of performance? I know the 4090 is really something different to what we've had in years but isn't the 7900xtx second best?

1 minute ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Is it a huge loss of performance? I know the 4090 is really something different to what we've had in years but isn't the 7900xtx second best?

its a pretty massive loss. If AMD was competitive with a 4090 they would have priced it as such. 7900XTX = 4080, with some wins and some losses. Ray tracing is pretty much an Nvidia thing and since you want visuals and quality, 4090 by far is better in that.

3 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

its a pretty massive loss. If AMD was competitive with a 4090 they would have priced it as such. 7900XTX = 4080, with some wins and some losses. Ray tracing is pretty much an Nvidia thing and since you want visuals and quality, 4090 by far is better in that.

Fair enough, thank you for the input. 
Do you have rough idea on how much power the 4090 has over the 7900 xtx as a percentage? I've seen figures of it being 80% faster in raytracing but not in regular rasterization performance.

If you're going for 4K and high FPS, 4090 is your only option right now. The 7900 XTX is a great graphics card but it takes some big Ls at 4K - there's a reason it's hundreds of pounds less.

If you want to save a bit you can get the 7800x, you honestly don't need 12 cores just for game recording and streaming. Of course if £3,000 is within your budget there's nothing WRONG with the 7900x.

3 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Do you have rough idea on how much power the 4090 has over the 7900 xtx as a percentage? I've seen figures of it being 80% faster in raytracing but not in regular rasterization performance.

LTT's review of the 7900 series has some good charts on this.

I used to be quite active here.

7 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

It is game to game dependent, so its hard to say just one number. Generally its about 50% faster, and RTX its pretty much that 80% or higher number. This is at 4k Mind you.

8 hours ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Not so Sexy build

+1 on this one, here's would be my quick tweak on it.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 4.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  (£409.97 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£210.24 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B650-P WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (£200.99 @ Box Limited) 
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory  (£134.16 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£149.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Video Card: MSI GAMING TRIO GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB Video Card  (£1658.39 @ Newegg UK) 
Case: Fractal Design Pop XL Air ATX Full Tower Case  (£109.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM850e 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£119.99 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Total: £2993.72
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-26 06:32 BST+0100

Of course the best way to cost compress here would be to just go with a good twin tower air cooler like AK620 by Deepcool and use a lower end CPU like 7700X, as 4K is still very merciless towards GPU while the CPU relatively works at chill pace. Also check out 970 Evo instead, 3.0 and 4.0 nvme is similar in comparison even in directstorage title.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

10 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

+1 on this one, here's would be my quick tweak on it.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 4.7 GHz 12-Core Processor  (£409.97 @ Amazon UK) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (£210.24 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B650-P WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard  (£200.99 @ Box Limited) 
Memory: G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory  (£134.16 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (£149.99 @ Overclockers.co.uk) 
Video Card: MSI GAMING TRIO GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB Video Card  (£1658.39 @ Newegg UK) 
Case: Fractal Design Pop XL Air ATX Full Tower Case  (£109.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM850e 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (£119.99 @ Scan.co.uk) 
Total: £2993.72
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-26 06:32 BST+0100

Of course the best way to cost compress here would be to just go with a good twin tower air cooler like AK620 by Deepcool and use a lower end CPU like 7700X, as 4K is still very merciless towards GPU while the CPU relatively works at chill pace. Also check out 970 Evo instead, 3.0 and 4.0 nvme is similar in comparison even in directstorage title.

Thank you.

Budget (including currency): £3000 but I've stretched it to £3200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 4k Gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So I've finally, after weeks of putting this together, have decided on what parts I want to go with to make the build look perfect and with performance that I am happy with.

All I want help with is to make sure I haven't made any huge errors, for example, compatibility mistakes, a bad choice of ram, bad brand of power supply etc.

I thought it be best to get another opinion and set of eyes looking over the build to make sure nothing is wrong.

I plan to go with the 7800x3d when it releases and that why the part list seems to be under budget.

Assuming it will be £450 upon release that will bring my total to £3236.87

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/rockstar5934/saved/njph99

Also I have the following cable mod extensions

24atx pin

8+4 eps

8+8+8 pcie
I am not missing anything there right?

Just copy the list and post it here. Your link is private.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

-= Topics Merged =-

Please refrain from reposting your topics. Keep to one.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

9 minutes ago, dizmo said:

k thanks

17 minutes ago, dizmo said:

ComponentSelectionBasePromoShippingTaxPriceWhere

CPUAMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.2 GHz 8-Core ProcessorNo PricesAvailableBuy

CPU CoolerCooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Illusion 47.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler£111.48FREE£111.48(Overridden)Buy

MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard£277.23£277.23Buy

MemoryCorsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6400 CL32 Memory£188.99£188.99Buy

StorageWestern Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive£149.99FREE£149.99(Overridden)Buy

StorageWestern Digital Black SN850X 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive£149.99FREE£149.99(Overridden)Buy

Video CardPowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card£1199.99£7.99£1207.98(Overridden)Buy

CaseKOLINK UNITY CODE X ATX Mid Tower Case£107.99£7.99£115.98(Overridden)Buy

Power SupplyCorsair RM1000e 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply£139.98FREE£139.98(Overridden)Buy

Case FanLian Li Uni Fan SL-Infinity 61.3 CFM 120 mm Fan£28.56Buy

Case FanLian Li Uni Fan SL-Infinity 61.3 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack£91.33Buy

Custom

NEON RGB LED Strip for PC, 2 x 15.7inch RGB LED Strip for 12V 4-Pin RGB LED headers, Compatible with ASUS Aura RGB, MSI Mystic Light, ASROCK Aura RGB Motherboard, with 12 pcs Strong Magnetic £24.86£24.86Buy

Custom

Cablemod MODMESH Pro£117.84

Base Total:£2770.89

Shipping:£15.98

Total:£2786.87

I don't think this posted the first time as a topic was merged so here it is again 🙂

19 minutes ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

CPU CoolerCooler Master MasterLiquid ML360 Illusion 47.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler£111.48FREE£111.48(Overridden)Buy

MotherboardAsus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 Motherboard£277.23£277.23Buy

MemoryCorsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6400 CL32 Memory£188.99£188.99Buy

Video CardPowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card£1199.99£7.99£1207.98(Overridden)Buy

Power SupplyCorsair RM1000e 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply£139.98FREE£139.98(Overridden)Buy

Custom

NEON RGB LED Strip for PC, 2 x 15.7inch RGB LED Strip for 12V 4-Pin RGB LED headers, Compatible with ASUS Aura RGB, MSI Mystic Light, ASROCK Aura RGB Motherboard, with 12 pcs Strong Magnetic £24.86£24.86Buy

Custom

I don't think this posted the first time as a topic was merged so here it is again 🙂

Not bad. Is there a particular reason you have so much storage?

I personally wouldn't get an AMD card, but each to their own.

That's an absurd amount of money for fans.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Not bad. Is there a particular reason you have so much storage?

I personally wouldn't get an AMD card, but each to their own.

That's an absurd amount of money for fans.

Yeah I absolutely agree with you on the fans but its the cheapest I can get for those fans. They make for a very clean build so I am happy with going with them.
The storage is because I have pretty bad internet so I like my entire games library installed and ready to go.
I do have a question though for the RAM

Should I go with 6400mhz cl 32 ram or 6000mhz 32 cl ram. The faster ram is only £20, I am going to see any noticeable gains or should I save the £20.

4 hours ago, Gin N Rum 5454 said:

Custom

Custom

Not bad, but honestly i dont trust the case design on the Unity Code to be as good as what it tries to imitate within O11D. I pretty much would slap the same case and CPU cooler i have instead, cutting 1 of the SL infinity 3-pack you have as it is unnecessary.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.