Random game crashes and blue screens

Kaymax

Hello, I do apologize in advance if I ended up posting on the wrong section, I don't really use this forum a lot.

So as the title says I've recently been having issues with my desktop PC, it started about a month ago with occasional bluescreens, I'm not quite sure which error was the first one (I think it was a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA).
I wasn't sure what to do, since I had not installed anything in particular, and recently it has started getting worse.
Sometimes I get a bluescreen, sometimes the game straight up just closes or crashes (This only happens when I'm playing Overwatch 2). And even the crashes vary: sometimes it just closes with no message and sometimes an error shows saying: "the game crashed in the graphics driver".

I'll be putting screenshots of errors I've collected in the past couple of days.

Here's my specs:

Note, I've had this PC for almost 3 years now, and to be honest it has also been off for most of this time as it is my PC in my home country and I've been way for most of the time.

- Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE

- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X (/w Corsair h100i AIO)

- Corsair Vengeance PRO 2x8 GB 3600mhz

- AORUS RTX 2080 Super 

- Sabrent 1TB NVME & 2TB Seagate HDD

- Corsair Vengeance 650M PSU

And here's what I've tried so far in order (to no avail as you can tell):

- RAM verification through Windows Memory Diagnostic

- DDU uninstalled video drivers and reinstalled them

- Formatting and clean installing of windows

I've recently been playing: Minecraft, Rocket League, Overwatch 2, Conan Exiles, and these issues have only happened with Overwatch 2 and Conan, I've had at least one BSOD each.

I'm also not entirely sure but I might have had a BSOD while playing modded, shader minecraft. Not 100% sure though.

I've not had a BSOD yet after formatting, however OW2 crashed twice (sessions usually last at least 30m, but I've not actually monitored the time) first time with no error and second time everything just froze, I could not open the task manager and the only thing I could occasionally see was a very laggy spinning window pointer.

Here's the BSOD errors I've had:

NLz8uE0.png

And here's a couple of crashes I've had with OW2:

bTc18Wx.png

and after that ^ the game would only show this until I restarted the PC

M7auafh.png

Since a couple of those BSOD pointed to overheating, I've checked the temps and they're all nominal, highest on OW2 was 65° C on CPU and 83°C on GPU

And as mentioned I've formatted my PC since many pointed to memory corruption, what's left now is hardware failure I guess, which would be... well, considering the current cost of GPUs it would be a catastrophy.

I'm not a PC expert but I have picked up a few things here and there, so my guesses are RAM or GPU dying.

Any ideas?

There are tons of more knowledgeable people on this forum, but I thought I'd pitch in my ideas as well. The games you mentioned above that you have experienced crashes with are more graphically demanding than the games listed that you didn't have trouble with. A good example is Minecraft, where it's fine until you enable a graphically heavy mod/shader pack. This leads me to believe the first spot to investigate is to be your Graphics Card. 

By chance, is this computer a prebuilt, or using parts from a prebuilt PC? A close friend of mine had recently needed my help troubleshooting random blue screens, and the eventual problem where they couldn't play VR games without the computer turning off. We found it was their Graphics card was dying, and couldn't work under full load anymore. Their card was a Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super.

Hope I can help!

31 minutes ago, Extremos said:

There are tons of more knowledgeable people on this forum, but I thought I'd pitch in my ideas as well. The games you mentioned above that you have experienced crashes with are more graphically demanding than the games listed that you didn't have trouble with. A good example is Minecraft, where it's fine until you enable a graphically heavy mod/shader pack. This leads me to believe the first spot to investigate is to be your Graphics Card. 

By chance, is this computer a prebuilt, or using parts from a prebuilt PC? A close friend of mine had recently needed my help troubleshooting random blue screens, and the eventual problem where they couldn't play VR games without the computer turning off. We found it was their Graphics card was dying, and couldn't work under full load anymore. Their card was a Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super.

Hope I can help!

Not a prebuilt, however I did recycle a couple of parts, but I doubt this is relevant cause it was quite a specific case. I had built a similiar PC when I was staying in the UK in 2020 when covid came around, and I played on it for at most 6 months. I then had to come back to Italy and decided to keep specifically PSU and RAM, since they where the only things I could actually carry with me due to luggage space. In any case, graphics card dying is my main concern as well...
I am not 100% sure because I do tend to forget details, but problems may have started to happen some time after I bought a new 2k monitor, however I can't exactly be sure if it was just awful timing, or the actual triggering cause