New RTX 3070 pc Artifacting

These image’s pretty much sum it all up but basically my PC started crashing with a black screen and blue dots like the image below and now it doesn’t get past the BIOS as it now has the issue and keeps resetting itself. Im not sure exactly whats wrong as this is a brand new PC i built a couple days ago and it only just started now.

here is the Parts list:

Asus b660m plus wifi d4

Msi Rtx 3070 gaming x trio

i7 12700kf

4x8gb team force rgb ram @3200

fractal pop air mini

fractal lumen 240mm aio

fractal ion gold 750w

Gigabyte arous gen 4 ssd 2tb

Anny help appreciated

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

4 minutes ago, Xtreme Bean said:

Im not sure exactly whats wrong

GPU artifacting. Id say to RMA while you still can, but lets rule out software before you boot your PC out of commission for days. Fully reinstall your GPU drivers through DDU when you finally boot up to Windows, and then reinstall it cleanly with a fresh copy of the driver in your PC already downloaded (before uninstalling the drivers) and your PC disconnected from the internet.

Also try reseating the RAM if the software method doesnt work.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Okay, thanks I will try that

41 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

GPU artifacting. Id say to RMA while you still can, but lets rule out software before you boot your PC out of commission for days. Fully reinstall your GPU drivers through DDU when you finally boot up to Windows, and then reinstall it cleanly with a fresh copy of the driver in your PC already downloaded (before uninstalling the drivers) and your PC disconnected from the internet.

Also try reseating the RAM if the software method doesnt work.

24 minutes ago, Xtreme Bean said:

Okay, thanks I will try that

Good luck, keep us updated.

After reinstalling windows and installing the latest drivers and trying a different monitor I'm still getting green lines even in windows now I'm gonna quickly try re seating the ram but its not looking good

Reseating the Ram MIGHT have worked, will need to do some testing to make sure

edit: nevermind its still broken might just have to rma