is this too hot for my gaming laptop i'm using gigabyte g5 KC i5

Edwarddd

image.thumb.png.c1a78f8452a2a8bd432b2810d1edaa20.pngimage.png.0b8cfa8603081a0ec11292e063f16a4a.png

if yes please help me set my cooling settings TIA! the laptop is 2 years old already

7 minutes ago, Edwarddd said:

image.thumb.png.c1a78f8452a2a8bd432b2810d1edaa20.pngimage.png.0b8cfa8603081a0ec11292e063f16a4a.png

if yes please help me set my cooling settings TIA! the laptop is 2 years old already

No, that is not too hot.  Its warm, but not dangerous.

7 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

No, that is not too hot.  Its warm, but not dangerous.

thank you!, also i wanna ask about the offset set to 0%? i don't have any idea what's that setting for so turn it down to zero i don't clearly remember what the normal % is when i bought it

6 minutes ago, Edwarddd said:

thank you!, also i wanna ask about the offset set to 0%? i don't have any idea what's that setting for so turn it down to zero i don't clearly remember what the normal % is when i bought it

the normal offset % is all the way to the left, 0%.  If I remember correctly, if you move it to 10% it will increase all the fans by 10% over the normal value when set to automatic and so on.  If you want cooler components you can increase the offset a little, but the fan noise will obviously increase.

4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

the normal offset % is all the way to the left, 0%.  If I remember correctly, if you move it to 10% it will increase all the fans by 10% over the normal value when set to automatic and so on.  If you want cooler components you can increase the offset a little, but the fan noise will obviously increase.

thank you!