Weird sound from water cooler after cleaning pc? should i be fine Can someone Help me?

Clearviper

so my pc hasn't been cleaned in roughly, 7-8 months and i deiced to do it. i pulled out the rad and still had it connected to the mb. just to clean the heat sink. the rad sits on the top of my case so it doesn't make bubble noises and doesn't die 

so after i cleaned everythhing and put it back together i was happy. turned it on and i heard this loud pressure sound coming fromt the pump like a coffee machine when it first turns on and then a bunch of flowing sounds... before it could finish posting it stopped.

should i be worried or is it just cause i moved the rad and the coolant around when i took it down 

That sounds like it is dry. 

Try to get the air bubble out.and with out I mean away from the pump 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

You are awesome, stay safe and healthy.

3 minutes ago, SamClan said:

That sounds like it is dry. 

Try to get the air bubble out.and with out I mean away from the pump 

it did it when i first started the computer after it was on for few seconds it stopped. i just never heard something like that so i was confused

You might wanna come back later, and get feedback from someone more experienced than I.

I installed water cooling very recently.  

Have you checked in bios if your water pump gets enough power maybe there was a  bios reset and fan curve is back on 

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite,  Ryzen 9 3900x, Dark Rock Pro 4, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix  RGB 3600 MHz CL16 RAM, RTX 3080 TI FE Watercooled, 6 Case Fans,  Fractal Design Meshify S2

1 minute ago, SamClan said:

You might wanna come back later, and get feedback from someone more experienced than I.

I installed water cooling very recently.  

Have you checked in bios if your water pump gets enough power maybe there was a  bios reset and fan curve is back on 

the water pumps fine in terms of power nothing doesn't get reset... like im thinking it could just be that i moved the rad and all the coolant fell back into the rad instead of the pump.

but i was wondering what the noise was cause i've never heard somethinglike that before. but there was that load pressure noise and a swish. then after a few seconds it stopped. i booted up the pc checked icue and all seems fine in terms of pump rpm's temps

Ok, just keep your temps and noice level checked. 

You don't want to have a bad suprise 

44 minutes ago, SamClan said:

Ok, just keep your temps and noice level checked. 

You don't want to have a bad suprise 

but how can it break tho. all i did was move it that can't just break it lmao my temps are fine and i have a 11900kf

so my pc hasn't been cleaned in roughly, 7-8 months and i deiced to do it. i pulled out the rad last night  and still had it connected to the mb. just to clean the heat sink. the rad sits on the top of my case so it doesn't make bubble noises and doesn't die 

so after i cleaned everythhing and put it back together i was happy. turned it on and i heard this loud pressure sound coming fromt the pump like a coffee machine when it first turns on and then a bunch of flowing sounds... before it could finish posting it stopped.

should i be worried or is it just cause i moved the rad and the coolant around when i took it down 

18 minutes ago, Clearviper said:

so my pc hasn't been cleaned in roughly, 7-8 months and i deiced to do it. i pulled out the rad last night  and still had it connected to the mb. just to clean the heat sink. the rad sits on the top of my case so it doesn't make bubble noises and doesn't die 

Probably just some air that had to move after your cleaned / moved the case around.  If it doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry about it.

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Probably just some air that had to move after your cleaned / moved the case around.  If it doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry about it.

it hasn't since last night since i first turned it on..... just was concerned about the sound cause it didn't sound healthy

but on the upside atleast we know the pump works good lol

11 minutes ago, Clearviper said:

it hasn't since last night since i first turned it on..... just was concerned about the sound cause it didn't sound healthy

Thats good! 🙂  As mentioned, probably just some air that got trapped in the pump.  Just keep an eye ( ear ) on the pump for a little longer, if no weird sounds then you should be good 🙂  Out of curiousity, what AIO do you have?

11 minutes ago, Clearviper said:

It's literally just air moving through the pump, when you pulled the rad out to clean it the air moves around inside, even sealed AIO systems have a little bit of air in the loop. The sound you heard when powering it on was just that small amount of air running through the pump. It shouldn't make that noise again, unless you were to pull the rad out again, or move the system enough to cause the air bubbles to move again.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |