AKKO 5075b Knob

GamersCouch

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Akko 5075b knob is compatible with the GMMK knobs. I've been trying to search for the diameter of the 5075b knows, just can't find it. Chat GPT doesn't even know... lol

Chat GPT doesn't really know anything ever. that's not how it works... try bing, for that kind of question it'll need the internet. but i don't think you'll find it because everybody focuses on the keycaps and switches. they don't even mention themselves that the potentiometer exists. it's probably some standard form factor pot thought. if you have one of the two keyboards already measure it yourself and try and find a fitting knob through that way.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

I was just joking about the Chat GPT, but it can pull info from the web. I just ordered an Akko 5075b for my son, and I'm most likely getting a GMMK pro for myself. Just wondering if anyone from here has experience with swapping out the knobs. Looks like I'll have to check it out for my self. 

6 hours ago, GamersCouch said:

I was just joking about the Chat GPT, but it can pull info from the web. I just ordered an Akko 5075b for my son, and I'm most likely getting a GMMK pro for myself. Just wondering if anyone from here has experience with swapping out the knobs. Looks like I'll have to check it out for my self. 

Most knob solutions arent standardized yet so id rather stick to replacing the knob ends as that is pretty industry standard. You can get replacement knob by piece here for GMM.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

• 6 months later...
On 3/23/2023 at 9:36 PM, GamersCouch said:

Hi, have you been able to try it and can confirm wether it works or not? 🙂 thx