How do i make windows 11 auto update running chrome in kiosk mode?

idiocracy

Have 2 machines that are running chrome in kiosk mode, they also have no keyboard or mouse attached. They have touchscreens. But, those updates where you have to click "download & update".

Is there a way to bypass the manual click on "download & update" and just make it do it automatically?

Nope....Just nope.

25 minutes ago, idiocracy said:

Have 2 machines that are running chrome in kiosk mode, they also have no keyboard or mouse attached. They have touchscreens. But, those updates where you have to click "download & update".

Is there a way to bypass the manual click on "download & update" and just make it do it automatically?

Those are generally just an option for early feature upgrades. You'll eventually get the automatically.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

23 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

Those are generally just an option for early feature upgrades. You'll eventually get the automatically.

Oh ok, then i guess it's not an issue. Thank you.

Nope....Just nope.

Oh btw. I was just wondering. On the pc's, we're using the power button to turn on and off. How do i make it "update & shutdown" as default when using the power button?

Otherwise it'll probably just use "shutdown" without installing any updates.

Nope....Just nope.