I love how life keeps going

Kaas0001

Now the The Hackening is happening RIGHT NOW, I just cant help stop laughing at the sidebar where you see new topics.

One part of the forums are in shambles, stress, maybe here to be part of it (somehow), informing each other, grieving etc. 

Meanwhile John is here asking what cooler is best for his CPU, not knowing this is going on

image.thumb.jpeg.b4bef460f53400efc2b16ca49fe3429b.jpeg

I sometimes wonder how we went to space on only 4KB RAM, and we cannot fix a simple issue.

Speaking of coolers, I use a Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 cooler to cool down my Ryzen 5 3600. Humble aftermarket cooler for a not so humble CPU. Temps rarely crack above 55C in gaming, but it does go up to 79C when running Stable Diffusion (in CPU only mode).

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

I mean, people may well know what's going on, but there's not much to do about it. Linus recently sent an update to Floatplane peeps saying that the team is on top of things and that they're working with Google to fix the issue.

So yes, I think things here should proceed. In fact, I saw a good deal on some SSDs this morning - I think I'll make a post in the Hot Deals section in case anyone is interested.

You know, everything's on fire, so might as well take advantage of some fire sales 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, CheeseOnion said:

Meanwhile John is here asking what cooler is best for his CPU, not knowing this is going on

Why won't you answer the question. What are you HIDING. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!! /s

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

3 minutes ago, emothxughts said:

Speaking of coolers, I use a Deepcool Gammaxx 400 V2 cooler to cool down my Ryzen 5 3600. Humble aftermarket cooler for a not so humble CPU. Temps rarely crack above 55C in gaming, but it does go up to 79C when running Stable Diffusion (in CPU only mode).

55C in Gaming is pretty decent I believe. Mine is at 75 at idle

I sometimes wonder how we went to space on only 4KB RAM, and we cannot fix a simple issue.

1 minute ago, YoungBlade said:

I mean, people may well know what's going on, but there's not much to do about it. Linus recently sent an update to Floatplane peeps saying that the team is on top of things and that they're working with Google to fix the issue.

So yes, I think things here should proceed.

I agree there, its just funny to me.

Its the first time I really see how a community reacts in different ways if at all

2 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

Why won't you answer the question. What are you HIDING. I'M ONTO YOU!!!!! /s

I heard from Elon Tech Tips some hidden secrets about coolers

I' LL NEVER TELLLL

Well ya, why would the world stop turning?  You'll find a lot of people here who don't even watch the yt channels regularly.  

2 minutes ago, StopHackingLinus said:

Any chance that Elon is criminally charged for hacking LTT ??

0% chance. Elon himself didn't do it, it's just that these hackers/scammers plaster his face and company on the scam they're running. Now I wanna know who the scammers are...

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

5 minutes ago, Heliian said:

Well ya, why would the world stop turning?  You'll find a lot of people here who don't even watch the yt channels regularly.  

Not syaing it should. Just a comment on how one section of this forum is in complete chaos, while the other is operating as normal

1 minute ago, emothxughts said:

Elon himself didn't do it, it's just that these hackers/scammers plaster his face and company on the scam they're running. Now I wanna know who the scammers are...

Well we don't really know all the facts yet.  Elon is behind a lot of shady stuff.  Being in cahoots with an international crypto hacking crime syndicate wouldn't suprise me!

"Yea, the LTT channel and forums are on fire, but so is my machine! Please help me cool this piece of silicon down!!"

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

Just now, StopHackingLinus said:

Well we don't really know all the facts yet.  Elon is behind a lot of shady stuff.  Being in cahoots with an international crypto hacking crime syndicate wouldn't suprise me!

I dont know in which conspiracy hole you fell in, but I highly doubt Elon was tageting LTT in this specific scammy way.. 

I doubt he did anything at all, seeing how he can keep Twitter even barely afloat

Just now, emothxughts said:

"Yea, the LTT channel and forums are on fire, but so is my machine! Please help me cool this piece of silicon down!!"

STOP ASKING THIS, JOHN!

Thread locked. Please keep discussion about the channel hack in the main thread.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450