Fractal Meshify 2 RGB Hub… Can I make it work?

Purchased all of my parts for a new build — waiting on everything else to get here, but wanted to look into the case I got yesterday and figure out the RGB hub in the meantime. I almost returned the case last night, but I think I can make it work, it’s only my second build. 

I am STRESSED — do I need to even use the RGB/fan hub? Can I control the RGB of the fractal fans that come with it AND my Corsair h150i elite lcd AIO through the hub? And if I decide not to use the fan hub, do I still need to plug it in via the sata/pwm? Or am I just better off doing the fans on their own, and the AIO via the command core that comes with it? 

I know ultimately I still have to plug in the front I/o sata connection, but just not sure what the right step is here. 

The manual directions have to be the most vague I’ve come across. I know this is a super loaded ask, but any feedback is appreciated. 

Generally the RGB/Fan Hub isn't a requirement unless you don't have enough headers on the motherboard.

Depending on the hub it's either controlled by USB, a Physical button on the case, or on extremely cheap builds an IR remote

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

7 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

Generally the RGB/Fan Hub isn't a requirement unless you don't have enough headers on the motherboard.

Depending on the hub it's either controlled by USB, a Physical button on the case, or on extremely cheap builds an IR remote

I definitely have enough I believe. MSI Z790 tomahawk — 360 mm aio up top, 3 120 mm intake in front and 1 120mm exhaust — just want to be sure I have options here and I’m not just dead in water because I bought an RGB case 🤣

corsair stuff has there own controller and you would need a adapter to make stander argb work with it.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links