EVOO gaming laptop's keyboard not working

My laptop's keyboard has been acting up for a while now. Some of the keys don't work. I've tried cleaning the keyboard and needed clarification on whether it's a software or hardware issue.

See if the keys work within the BIOS as it operates in just a basic mode. If they still don't work in BIOS, then the keyboard likely needs to be replaced.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Just now, rcmaehl said:

See if the keys work within the BIOS as it operates in just a basic mode. If they still don't work in BIOS, then the keyboard likely needs to be replaced.

Some keys work and some don't. Like the space bar, r, t, a etc. When the issue started, it was just the r and t keys that weren't working. As months went by more keys stopped working. I then tried locking and unlocking the Windows key which fixed the keyboard for some days. After a while that stopped working too.