Looking for equivalent product line for discontinued ssd

LordNikkon7869

I have been charged with replacing a Kingston SKC300S37A/60G that has died. I know from the product description on Kingston that it is an enterprise drive. Does anyone know if the DC500 line is a close replacement? Or maybe if another company has a close line for replacement. I am new to the enterprise storage space. 

The closest to that (a KC300) is the KC600, which should still be for sale.

The KC series seems afwully consumer in terms of price point so I doubt it was ever enterprise.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

3 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The closest to that (a KC300) is the KC600, which should still be for sale.

The KC series seems afwully consumer in terms of price point so I doubt it was ever enterprise.

I reread the sheet, and I think you are right. It says that it has enterprise level SMART but that is it. So I think it was meant for workstations. I got it confused. 

1 minute ago, LordNikkon7869 said:

I reread the sheet, and I think you are right. It says that it has enterprise level SMART but that is it. So I think it was meant for workstations. I got it confused. 

Saves you a good chunk of cash 🙂

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro