Looking for PCIE to USB-C header

dgoo

Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/dgoo/saved/#view=Vv9spg

Hey everyone,

I recently decided to build a computer with the new graphics cards coming out and lowers prices for M.2 SSDs and everything went great but I am having more trouble than I anticipated with a problem that I knew was coming. I was aware when purchasing my motherboard (Asus TUF X570-Plus),that it would not come with a usb c header and I knew that my case (Corsair 4000D Airflow) would come with a usb c port that I would not be able to use until I get some kind of adapter. This proved to be harder than I expected. I have had no luck finding any PCIE to usb c adapter on newegg, amazon, or at least anything that looks reliable. If anyone could refer any parts that you know would do the job please let me know! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.     If there are any other possible problems that you see with my build that could arise later also lmk. so far everything works great besides eldenring which is for whatever reason unplayable. 

1 hour ago, dgoo said:

This proved to be harder than I expected. I have had no luck finding any PCIE to usb c adapter on newegg, amazon, or at least anything that looks reliable. If anyone could refer any parts that you know would do the job please let me know! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If bandwith speed isnt the main concern, you can get 3.1 front header to 3.0 plug. But of course this would cut theoretical bandwith in half as 3.1 is twice that of 3.0.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.