How connect 2 single board computers together to get double that speed of a cpu and ram.

For example, a single board  is a raspberry pi. 1 single raspberry pi board has 4 gm ram 1.3 GHz CPU speed.You connected two of them together. How do I make the 2 raspberry pis when connected get the CPU Speed and CPU ores and ram get doubled?

they have special boards you can buy to connect them. I don't know specifically where but search for "raspberry pi motherboard" or "raspberry pi cluster board"

these are usually only for the raspberry compute units or raspberry pi 4

Thats..... not a thing with the majority of computers.

You need to be doing a task that can be divided separately between two singular machines such as rendering or computational tasks. Simplistic tasks are not designed to do this nor would they benefit from the slow bus speed that linked the two machines together.

What your describing is called a "render farm".  But only very specific programs are built to utilize this technique.  what are you trying to do with the system if you manage to achieve your goal?

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

11 hours ago, shoutingsteve said:

What your describing is called a "render farm".  But only very specific programs are built to utilize this technique.  what are you trying to do with the system if you manage to achieve your goal?

To make searching and gaming fast

1 hour ago, Shreyank6189 said:

To make searching and gaming fast

Unfortunately, a render farm won't help your performance with those tasks.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

check out jeff gearlings youtube channel he has done alot of clustering with pi's, as stated tho, it only works on certain workloads, and programs i dont think you could cluster together one SuperPI that uses the hardware from multiple to act as one PC because of the speed limitations of the USB/Network interface used in a cluster, they are not as fast as PCIe lanes or whatever communication used between CPU and ram, then you also would have to synchronize the data being used and have some way to schedule the information to determine how to split the workload within the cluster... thats why it works in theory but not in practice... 

Is there a way when the raspberry pis are connected to each other so Windows will detect the cpu amount of the raspberry pi connect? (For example, when 5 raspberry pis are connected to each other, Windows will detect the CPUs in each raspberry pi and use the speed of the CPU in each raspberry pi.)

4 hours ago, MrHaydenJr said:

check out jeff gearlings youtube channel he has done alot of clustering with pi's, as stated tho, it only works on certain workloads, and programs i dont think you could cluster together one SuperPI that uses the hardware from multiple to act as one PC because of the speed limitations of the USB/Network interface used in a cluster, they are not as fast as PCIe lanes or whatever communication used between CPU and ram, then you also would have to synchronize the data being used and have some way to schedule the information to determine how to split the workload within the cluster... thats why it works in theory but not in practice... 

You know how raspberry pi has those bread connect or some pin, can that do anything?

22 hours ago, shoutingsteve said:

It's called clustering, not render farm. A render farm is a group of clustered computers dedicated to rendering. Clustering can be used for more than just rendering.