MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Cashback action, what is it?

Blqckqut

1679318456788.png

i found this on my local computer site and found that this product is MSI Cashback?
(link: Megekko.nl - MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 )

now i have no idea what this means, im looking for an AIO and if i can get some money back from it thats even better, if not, ill go with the 120 bucks ML360 Illusion

can anyone clarify this? how to do it after purchasing and how much ill get back?

thanks!

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

3 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:
this layout looks oddly familiar doesnt it?

The LTT forums run on Invision Community, an "off the shelf" forum software that's existed in various forms since 2002, and it appears the MSI forums do as well. 

The general layout of Invision Community is very similar to countless other internet forum systems going back to at least the late 90's.

Sheesh. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

9 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The LTT forums run on Invision Community, an "off the shelf" forum software that's existed in various forms since 2002, and it appears the MSI forums do as well. 

The general layout of Invision Community is very similar to countless other internet forum systems going back to at least the late 90's.

Sheesh. 

woah i didnt know that

thanks!

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

2 minutes ago, Datanerdje said:

Most likely just go to their site, fill in your data and then you sold your data for hundred euros. You get the money in to your bank account and they can store your information for 7 years wheter you want it or not because its financial data. €34 euros is a steal 😛 But note its UP TO 100 euro.. So youll most likely end up with 10% discount or what ever with a max of 100 euros. 

yea it says to go on their site, but just activiate it? idk man, theres nothing on their website that says redeem or cashback, only product registration

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Megekko is trustworthy and youll get what they are saying (in de kleine lettertjes).. But it feels wrong to buy a product just because of the discount.. And sharing your information should not come cheap.

honestly i really dont care what they know about me, they can see my nuts and i wouldnt care

if i can get it cheaper then so be it, im looking for a good aio, if i can get it cheaper and buy somthing extra i dont mind, i just wanna know how much money ill get back xd

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

1 minute ago, Datanerdje said:

Im not allowed to post things here.. Like the link for the discount.. But its 20 euro. 

oh thanks, meh its only 4 bucks cheaper than the ones i was gonnabuy, and then ill have to replace the fans with the originals, so not worth it, the aio i want already has the fans

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Just now, Datanerdje said:

Its most of the times like that.. Sorry bro. You might be better of just finding a site that has a 10% discount on the product you actually wanted to buy at the store that has the lowest price.. Doesnt hurt to try. 

no its fine, its a good price for a triple fan rad, thanks!

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

It is a good deal to be fair, mine is double that money. Your welcome

wich one do you have? id love one with an LCD screen thats 3 rad

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Im going for the Waterforce x 360 made by Gigabyte.. Because I can put a SD card in it and display memes on the tiny screen. I think that is a cool thingy to have. Wil insert another tiny screen for monitoring usage in the build. Not essential, but nice to have. 

Here is the link:
https://tweakers.net/pricewatch/1703214/gigabyte-aorus-waterforce-x-360/specificaties/

aw damn, please wait till its back in stock in megekko, saw it going for 230 or 240 there a week ago, guess they ran out of stock

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

what do you mean for a tiny screen? u cant just replace the pump can you?

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Ill be taking months for the right discounts. In April Alternate will do a celebration for 25 years and will do a whole month discounts on components.. Hope that that will pay off.. If I see a drop of 20% or more ill buy it straight away. Yes.. Ive got time to monitor that 

oh damn i might wait till then, ill have 800-900 bucks saved up in total by then, and like 2 weeks off because of school vacation

btw this is what i was gonna buy

Lian li 011 dynamic evo white

ml360 illusion plus 7 extra halo fans for the entire case

an rgb extender 2x 8 pin cable from lian li

and a fan hub

total is about 450 (sold my laptop for 500)

i found a second hand 6950xt for 550 but im a bit sketch of it

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

4 minutes ago, Datanerdje said:

Look for something like this:
5" HDMI Rasberry Pi Touchscreen LCD

So its not instead of the AIO pump header, but just a small screen in your pc, where ever you want it to be. 

thoughts of list above?

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

Yeah I did this and it turned out messy.. Not sure if buying second hand GPU's is smart unless its from someone who can actaully like repair them and meassure the currents. Knows what he or she is doing. If it was used for mining or other crazy things the life span will be much shorter. But sometimes.. You can be lucky, lets be real. 

Dont like those fans to be honest, and with the Lian Li stuff you already have I want to invite you to have a look at their fans. Then you wouldnt need a fan hub anymore. 

You know your missing some parts for a full build right?

id rather pay 10 bucks and 100 more for 7 fans and a controller than 200 for 6 lian li uni fans and then another 25 bucks for a 7th

and a 6950xt on megekko rn is 700 bucks for reference, ill check if they have the warranty on 2dehands

and yes i know this, thats because im upgrading my current build, you can see it in my build below in the signature

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

53 minutes ago, Datanerdje said:

I think it was Lian li 011 dynamic evo that has some weird situation for ATX boards. Like an extension shield that will go over the cable openings. Where did you plan on putting the radiator for the AIO?

I quote here "
Lian Li says the O11D EVO supports Extended ATX (EATX) motherboards up to 11 inches deep, but the full spec for EATX is 13 inches, and motherboards that fall between that size and ATX get labeled in a confusing manner. Our build shows there's plenty of room for motherboards of nearly any depth as long as the radiator mount on the side is left empty. Of course, using that mount is key to making this case look spectacular."

One thing for sure, 011d evo + ATX + AIO on the side + mobo strimer = hoofdpijn. 

top mount

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

16 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

top mount

@Datanerdje will this be an issue?

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:

15 hours ago, Datanerdje said:

See how tight that is? I think this is ATX and EVO. 
image.thumb.png.6ee020c4a0f88e7ffc17f5ac1a73633d.png

Top mount looks rommelig in my humble opinion. But thats up to u. It is possible.
image.thumb.png.7dd5d1afb02e43b5bae5883311717058.png

ill make it work, dont worry, its not a thicc rad

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup: