Will MicroCenter price match Newegg?

I'm getting the GTX 780Ti SC Edition and was wondering if MicroCenter would match Newegg's price of $700. MicroCenter's price is $705.

I'm getting the GTX 780Ti SC Edition and was wondering if MicroCenter would match Newegg's price of $700. MicroCenter's price is $705.

If it's an online price you're looking at, and you want to buy it online from microcenter i don't see why not. I believe they have a pricematch program. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

kikmk

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

It seems absurd to even ask. I wouldn't consider a $5 savings on a $700 purchase a deal at all.

But they probably would.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

LOL

I'm going to have a better computer than you can possibly imagine.

I mean its 5 dollars but if you buy something else at the same time then maybe they'll reduce the price more. 

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

MicroCenter will price match both Newegg and TigerDirect and any other brick and mortar store around them. That's what they told me last time I went there

I'm going to have a better computer than you can possibly imagine.

Do you comment that to compensate with your small P? I'm laughing at the 5 dollars rebate.

Do you comment that to compensate with your small P? I'm laughing at the 5 dollars rebate.

Wow, you're gay, that's the first thing that comes to your mind. Lol.

Wow, you're gay, that's the first thing that comes to your mind. Lol.

Lets not be snobby, that's not what this community is about. Anyways, why not just buy the part from newegg? Or are you visiting a microcenter store itself? 

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Micro Center will price match with Amazon, Newegg, and TigerDirect, but it must not be a third party vendor selling through them; furthermore, they will not price match mail-in rebates. If you want to price match brick-and-mortar stores, Micro Center will price match any major brick-and-mortar store with the exception of club stores like Costco and Sam's Club. To get a price match, you must go to the actual store location and ask an associate to price match it for you.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

shouldn't it be vice versa

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

• 7 months later...

Maybe when you mature you will realize any amount of money saved is worth the effort. It adds up and he was just asking about the policy of Microcenter. You sound snobby and ridiculous.

Lets not be snobby, that's not what this community is about. Anyways, why not just buy the part from newegg? Or are you visiting a microcenter store itself?

You call him snobby for replying to someone who is being rude yet no comment to the person who posted the rude comment before him? Now that's logic. I came here because I googled the same question about price matching. I think you and the other guy are snobs and not being nice.

You call him snobby for replying to someone who is being rude yet no comment to the person who posted the rude comment before him? Now that's logic. I came here because I googled the same question about price matching. I think you and the other guy are snobs and not being nice.

You literally just necro'd a 7 month old post mate....... That's against forum rules

I meant to multiquote that, sorry for not realizing. 

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

They will price match newegg and amazon.

edit: didn't realized it was a necro thread. :o How do people find these necro threads?!

Maybe when you mature you will realize any amount of money saved is worth the effort. It adds up and he was just asking about the policy of Microcenter. You sound snobby and ridiculous.

I'm not snobby and I am mature enough. Your point is? Trying to offend someone over the internet it seems.

Dude why even bother with a 780ti at that price id just go 980 and save $150-200

Dude why even bother with a 780ti at that price id just go 980 and save $150-200

Because this is from may 2014 and those cards didn't exist back then?

Because this is from may 2014 and those cards didn't exist back then?

Ah i see my bad didnt notice dates