Tabletop simulator - looking for Canadian\French Canadian Community

Just4lol

Hey, to my surpprise, I did not find any Canadian and more specificly, French Canadian comunities for TableTop Simulator (I might be just bad at searching). I love board games and would love to be able to find peapole to play with. I could play with pp speaking in English but I already speak English all day so it would be nice to chill with peeps speaking French. I Ltt Tabletop Discord or something would also be cool. 

Let me know if you know any or are willing to start one with me and a few volonteers. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well I can say that I haven't gotten luckier elsewhere x) 

Mon français n’est pas plus le plus fort mais j’apprécierais l’opportunité de jouer DnD en Français quelques fois. Mais jusqu’ce le milieu de Mai je serai très occupé.

Listens to WAN show while doing dishes. 😊 Living in 2024 with a tech attitude stuck in 2010.

Je veux participer! En étant honnête par contre, je suis Français et non canadien. Mais DnD peut se faire en ligne, non? Je suis vraiment nouveau à ça, donc il faudra m'accorder un petit moment pour m'habituer par contre xD

"As long as it won't fall down a cliff, get driven over by a car or shot out of a mortar it's going to be just fine."