Which motherboard is better?

Which motherboard is better between these two and and which one to choose?
1. Gigabyte Aorus x299 Gaming 7 or
2.Asus Strix x299-E Gaming
Can u help me with this dillema pls?
thanks in advance,

x299 motherboard.jpg

Why X299 though? 

It's a relatively outdated platform where Ryzen 5000/Intel 12-series and newer beat the IPC of those CPUs found on X299.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

The Gaming 7 does have a better VRM, so it's the better board of the two.

That said, as @CommanderAlex said, X299 rarely makes any sense for a desktop system anymore and you['re better off going for something else. The only thing I can think of to go for X299 for it is if you need AVX 512 since it's the cheapest way to get proper AVX 512, or if you want to run 4 way SLI for competitive benchmarking which neither of those boards support. 

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

The only thing I can think of to go for X299 for it is if you need AVX 512 since it's the cheapest way to get proper AVX 512, or if you want to run 4 way SLI for competitive benchmarking which neither of those boards support. 

Is AMD's implementation of AVX-512 not that good on Zen 4? I know they introduced it with their new CPUs and considering the cost of AM5 is still steep, it's slightly offset with the free RAM kit offered at Micro Center when purchasing an AM5 CPU/mobo. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

18 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Is AMD's implementation of AVX-512 not that good on Zen 4? I know they introduced it with their new CPUs and considering the cost of AM5 is still steep, it's slightly offset with the free RAM kit offered at Micro Center when purchasing an AM5 CPU/mobo. 

IIRC their implementation isn't as complete as the Skylake-X implementation of AVX-512, so some workloads that utilize AVX 512 could run faster on Skylake-X. Plus there is still the massive cost disadvantage for going AM5, since you can get a board for $150, CPU for ~$250 (price of a 7960X 16 core in quick googling), and a 64GB kit of RAM for ~$100, so about $500 compared to $200 for an AM5 board, $330 for a R7 7700, and $250 for a 64GB kit of RAM so about $800 for an AM5 setup, where in multicore, AVX-512 accelerated workloads the X299 setup will dominate. If you live by a Micro center and can do that Free RAM combo deal, it gets a bit more competitive, about $450 for the X299 setup with 32GB of RAM and $500 for the 7700X 32GB of RAM setup that does use new hardware with a warranty, but it still costs more and in certain workloads will lose out, plus I'd argue that for the workloads where X299 makes sense still you want to be running at least 64GB of RAM, if not more. 

To be clear, X299 is still a very niche platform and would almost certainly not be the way to go for most users, I'm just saying that it can to some minor degree make sense if OP's workflow is the specific one where X299 still dominates.