Help have been trying for a month to solve this problem and still dont know whats the problem

LordVixx

Hi i just moved to Mexico from Sweden and bought a computer and it is having problems running games, Whatever game am trying to run it gets major lagg spikes even tho the computer should be able to run the games very easy. I tried so many things and i am ready to give up on a new 1000 dollar computer.
Can anyone help me?

I have attached a DxDiag file and some videos on the computer to see what happends in games

DxDiag.txt

38 minutes ago, LordVixx said:

Hi i just moved to Mexico from Sweden and bought a computer and it is having problems running games, Whatever game am trying to run it gets major lagg spikes even tho the computer should be able to run the games very easy. I tried so many things and i am ready to give up on a new 1000 dollar computer.
Can anyone help me?

I have attached a DxDiag file and some videos on the computer to see what happends in games

DxDiag.txt 109.96 kB · 2 downloads

Was getting horrible performance on my 3050ti, did clean install from Nvidia website and it fixed it. Often odd behavior is just drivers that have gone wonky 

37 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Was getting horrible performance on my 3050ti, did clean install from Nvidia website and it fixed it. Often odd behavior is just drivers that have gone wonky 

Did a clean factory reset of the computer and downloaded the newest drivers. And its not only the gpu that's like powers down its the cpu aswell

Are you using the charger that came with the computer or an aftermarket charger? 

Check it to make sure it accepts 100-240V. It should show the voltage range on the charger brick.

8 hours ago, Harmsway1283 said:

Are you using the charger that came with the computer or an aftermarket charger? 

Check it to make sure it accepts 100-240V. It should show the voltage range on the charger brick.

Am using what came with the computer the only thing that i brought with me is a monitor and i tried switching the power cables around