Memory issues DDR5 and 7950x + X670E motherboard

I have had so many issues with the NEW pc, the problem is i had the same instability issues with the old system, in fortnite only. but this new one just went berserk, in online games. but not anything else, and i did MEMtest86+ for hours stability tests, windows memory tests, no issues..

It is a X670E TUF with wifi motherboard (needed the BT adapter for controller) 7950x + DDR5 32gb 2x16GB sticks Kingston FURY Beast DDR5-6000 C36 (AMD EXPO) 

The ram is CERTIFIED to run in my motherboard at 6000mhz, tried the expo 2 settings at great mistake but tests perfectly at 6000 Expo 1, but had the stability issues, it is without RGB and the high heatspreader because the system is aircooled with a Chromax D15.

Anyways, tried so many other things to get the thing working, throught it was the 10gbe, NEW PSU because i had stability issues in the old pc, which just RUNS perfectly for my son..

and was sure it was not the ram... tried yesterday to just run it at C36 5600 settings... NO issues, everything solved. to late to do anything, because the ram will test perfectly, the system also, and AMD on the CPU side does not really support warrenty on running OC modules, so guess i just have to live with it. 

is this just the "hazzle" of running new modules, i used to be sure, that if it was on the "certified" list, and bought EXPO ram for the same reason, that i would be safe, i know i have also had issues with DDR4 on Intel platforms and XMP.. but not to this degree, either it works, or it ACTUALLY tests bad...

I am just baffled. 

This is why i will almost never recommend people buy the first generation of CPUS on a new platform for at least 6 months. Let the bugs and stuff get ironed out with bios fixes.

Im pretty surprised your IMC or Mobo had trouble with memory that was on your QVL to such an extent. Usually those are the ones that have the greatest chance at simply just working out of the box without any adjustments. Usually even just going 1.35v or 1.4v on DRAM is enough to get them  stable at DDR4, but i havent had the chance to play with D5 yet.

yeah it sucks, this was also more like for information, because it has been a hassle... i am used to always having memtest86++ fail ... if there is the least problem, have even had 100% stable system with failing memory tests.

so i trusted to tool completely, i don´t know if i remove the PBO 105watt on the CPU if this changes anything, that for me is hard to say.. it could be that me locking the power on the 7950x creates issues, so that i have not tried, but i just like the cpu being at peak cinebench 72 degrees on air.. instead of throttling.

and again it also did a lot of hours hours stable furmark + cinebench at 72 on CPU 69 on GPU .. (3080 ROG) so it was just not the thing i thought was wrong.

I do like the 7950x and a friend has had the same issues with his 13700kf and DDR6xxx running XMP, with random hickups, and he has also tested memory, so i have asked him to try the lower setting maybe 5600 and see if this works even though he has bought extremly high Mhz memory on an APPROVED list on his motherboard on the Intel platform

but that, paired with the inability to run at ANY like higher frequency with 4 sticks, and even having problems with 4 sticks, seems to be just a general issue. with DDR5