Upgrading my system

Hi.

Im currently running this setup:

I'm allso running a RTX3070

Not getting the FPS I want, so im thinking about upgrading.

I really want to transition into 12th gen intel. but i might make a pitstop on a AMD 5800X and some new RAM. The RAM im thinking about is the Corsair Vengance RGB PRO DDR4 3200mhz. 2 kits of 16GB cuz I want to fill all the slots. 

My plan in the future is to go all white, so I allready have white PSU, cable-mod cables, Corsair Capellix 360 AIO and Lian Li unifans.

What do you guys think, should i save up for the 12th gen (or maybe even go 13th) or will I get a good result from upgrading to a 5800X and memory now?

PS: Im allso working on a complete setup, so these days im actually building a desk with monitorstands and so on. totally redoing my gamingroom

Meh just get a ryzen 5600(x) as they are on sale rn it foesnt hold back a 3070 and is a very cost effective upgrade.

Then when you upgrade thr gpu again in some years you can look at a new platform

Thanks for the quick reply man.

Doesnt look like the 5600X is on sale where I am. Im located in Norway, so I cannot shop from american/canadian sites. Its cheaper none the less tho. So i might just go for that. You think that would make my FPS-counter happier?

I'm actually kinda techy, but not been following the HW-scene these last few years. 

3 hours ago, Mikael Mathisen said:

Thanks for the quick reply man.

Doesnt look like the 5600X is on sale where I am. Im located in Norway, so I cannot shop from american/canadian sites. Its cheaper none the less tho. So i might just go for that. You think that would make my FPS-counter happier?

I'm actually kinda techy, but not been following the HW-scene these last few years. 

Yeah its a big gaming boost and doesnt even really gold back a 3090