AMD Wraith Prism RGB Wires (Missing, Any way to control it)?

abdulsami34

Hello there,

As in mentioned in the title, I have a AMD Wraith Prism Cooler, But i do not have the wires for, For now it just color cycles. 

I'm not able to find any wires for it, Is there any way if i could control it, Like if i could only make the color static or something.

I also have this wire which i got it in a chinese ARGB Fan kit (looks good though (Excavator Fan Kit) 

Wondering if i could get it working somehow with this wire, The 3 pin small one end goes into the controller. 

IMG_20230205_004511_442.jpg

IMG_20230205_004456_498.jpg

If you're simply missing the harness, it's not that hard to find one.

If you're saying there is damage preventing proper connection, you can replace this cooler with a used unit for under $20 on eBay, and possibly even upgrade to a better one for not much more. Honestly not worth the effort to do this unless you just have no other option.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

If you're simply missing the harness, it's not that hard to find one.

If you're saying there is damage preventing proper connection, you can replace this cooler with a used unit for under $20 on eBay, and possibly even upgrade to a better one for not much more. Honestly not worth the effort to do this unless you just have no other option.

The cooler itself is working pretty fine. It's currently on default color cycle. I wish i had eBay or amazon or anything like that in Pakistan. I'm just wondering if there is any alternative or any weird method which could somehow get me to change atleast it colors only.

2 hours ago, abdulsami34 said:

The cooler itself is working pretty fine. It's currently on default color cycle. I wish i had eBay or amazon or anything like that in Pakistan. I'm just wondering if there is any alternative or any weird method which could somehow get me to change atleast it colors only.

The wire you need has a different plug on the cooler end,There is nothing you can do besides getting that wire or replacing the cooler.