Server running Proxmox shutting down by itself after long use

Dear smart people,

I recently bought  a chinese x99 dual cpu motherboard with 2 intel xeon E5-2670 v3 cpu's and 4 sticks of DDR4 8GB 2133mhz and a 1TB nvme everything is being powered by a 500 watt powersuply. This pc is being used as a server for my proxmox OS. On my proxmox node i run so far 3vms and one CT. My 3 vms are Home Assistant, Truenas and Plex. My one CT is running pufferpanel for my minecraft server. For some reason when my pc running proxmox has been on for a while it just turns itself off. Meaning that all my vms and CT also shutdown. I have been trying to figure what could be the problem to this random shutdown of my node. I dont know if it could be the PSU since its only a 500 watt PSU it might not have the power to keep powering the system. But i also found in the bios (Aptio Setup Utility - Copyright 2020 American Megatrends, Inc.) a setting that has the options to enable or disable Hibernation, So far this setting has always been on Enable. would changing this to Disable prevent the pc from shuting itself down or does this options control something else? At this moment its just frustrating that my pc and all my server keep shutting down and i have to manually restart everything again. This is also not good for my gaming servers that im running. Any information or help is deff welcome. If you need more information from me (more specs of the pc or anything else) feel free to ask. I hope i can find some help here

If 'a longtime' is like 3 days just schedule a regular restart at like 3:00 when nobody's using the gaming servers in the morning every day and it'll be fine.

Have you checked the logs?  If the logs aren't showing anything then chances are it's a HW issue and then you need to start to trouble shoot there.

Also that hibernation should just be a setting to allow the OS to hibernate if it wants.  If the OS isn't initializing an hibernation then it doesn't matter.

"Anger, which, far sweeter than trickling drops of honey, rises in the bosom of a man like smoke."