Software for redragon keyboard went wrong

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.. I downloaded the software for my Redragon聽K630W-RGB from their website and I think I deleted/messed up some of the files.. and now my keyboard is detected but is not responsive and does not lit up either 馃槙

any idea on what I should do? I'm completely clueless lol聽

Something similar happened to me on my Red Dragon K582.聽 I ran the utility called "Update Tool" it came with the download with the Red Dragon software and this little window popped up with a bunch of Japanese text, I couldn't read anything on it so I just closed the window and didn't click on anything.聽 After that my keyboard seemingly went dead and wouldn't accept input and all the RGB shut off.聽 To fix this I reran the Update Tool and then clicked the button on the bottom right of the window that popped up (next to the one that says boot loader).聽 The update tool connected/updated something counted up to 100% and then all the RGB came back on and my keyboard started working again.

update.jpg

• 1 month later...

I had the same issue on my new k582 after I installed the software and ran the update tool.聽 I as well killed the update tool as since I couldn't read it, that is when it killed everything.聽 I copied the imaged and then found a translator for it I attached the translation to English it is safe to run once it completes you will have use of the keyboard again.

update.jpg.5a1cd88a48064e9ec18e8464b2f31959.translated.jpg