Pc not giving any output

Iadk
Go to solution Solved by johnno23,

first just switch off PC unplug the monitor and then plug it back in and restart the PC. 

you can also check the input on your monitor ? Mine gas HDMi inputs 1 and 2 plus an HDMI output and also Display port.

So just check your monitor screen settings before anything else.

Also just double check the HDMI cable on the pc is firmly seated properly. You might have a cat in the house ??? might have walked past and given the cable a whack as mine does ..cats and cables fun mix not a good mix

it could be something as simple as task was finished PC went into sleep mode and your monitor seems to be a little confused.

After booting my pc it was checking my D drive for any errors so i let it scan. I forgot about my chore so i had did it meanwhile it was scanning. After coming back to my pc, it just doesnt give me an output. My monitor just says hdmi no signal.

first just switch off PC unplug the monitor and then plug it back in and restart the PC. 

you can also check the input on your monitor ? Mine gas HDMi inputs 1 and 2 plus an HDMI output and also Display port.

Also just double check the HDMI cable on the pc is firmly seated properly. You might have a cat in the house ??? might have walked past and given the cable a whack as mine does ..cats and cables fun mix not a good mix

it could be something as simple as task was finished PC went into sleep mode and your monitor seems to be a little confused.

10 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

Yes! It went into sleep mode and it doesnt give an output. Should i restart it? 🤔

please restart....if it is in sleep mode then a restart should fix the issue

I am a little surprised movin gthe mose clicking keys on the keyboard did not bring it out of sleep mode though ? but then all PCs can have their own little quirks I suppose.

All PCs are special my freind that s why we have so much fun.

Anyways one last item. if it still does not boot properly and your screen is still no signal try the following.

you said you were checking the D drive so I think this must be an extra drive ? if it is just shutdown the PC unplug the connections on the D drive and then try a reboot.

If your PC was checking and fell into sleep mode during this process it might have casused an unfoseen issue. unplugging it in most cases resolves that issue and the PC should boot like normal but minus the D drive.

Your D drive you can then try sorting out later but at least you PC should be up and running.