BSOD/bios not detecting windows install (Steam Deck/PC)

Mastersurvivor

So I'm dual booting windows 10 on my steam deck using an sd card, It worked perfectly fine until I put it to sleep using the windows sleep option. When I went to turn it back on I was met with a frozen screen and then it restarted and booted into steam os. Now my deck won't detect the sd card as a boot option. I connected it to my pc to see if I could still boot off of it which I can but it blue screens right away, not even making a full rotation of the loading wheel. It gives me codes such as: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(Wdf01000.sys)  and one more about writing to read only mem. It shows up in disk manager so the card is working and I've already tried to boot into safe mode but the same thing happens. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to reformat and start over.

Sounds like your sd card is bad or corrupted.  (Windows systems have various problems with sleep 3) Simple solution if you took an image of it is just run crystaldiskinfo on the card to see if it is messed up or just it’s data.  If it’s mechanically good just wipe the thing and  Re image it, then try it again.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.