Need help picking the right parts. I want suggestions for what i should put in this P.C

Im thinking of either buying from build redux or digital storm. I do want to build it myself nor have the time to.  I'm not the best at computers but i know what most componites do. 

Untitled design (11).png

what kind of games do you want to play? what settings and resolution? what is your budget?

42 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

what kind of games do you want to play? what settings and resolution? what is your budget?

Im planning to play fallout, minecraft, fortnite, valorant, tf2, cs:go, gmod,emulated games(maybe), and any game i cant already play on my xbox series s. 

Im hoping to play 1080p High,fine with meduim but perferably high. I would like to stay under 1.4k US dollars.

Im also hoping to use the pc for video editing,music production, streaming/recording yt videos, photography software and 

R (4).png

On 2/1/2023 at 7:10 AM, ChrisHusk said:

Im planning to play fallout, minecraft, fortnite, valorant, tf2, cs:go, gmod,emulated games(maybe), and any game i cant already play on my xbox series s. 

Im hoping to play 1080p High,fine with meduim but perferably high. I would like to stay under 1.4k US dollars.

Im also hoping to use the pc for video editing,music production, streaming/recording yt videos, photography software and 

R (4).png

i would probably recommend upgrading the gpu to 3060 if you want to play 1080p high at high framerate

On 2/2/2023 at 10:58 PM, Chris2002 said:

i would probably recommend upgrading the gpu to 3060 if you want to play 1080p high at high framerate

I think i will stay with the 3050 cause of budget

This is my new build idea. Im building on digital storm.

1367$ US.png