Intel ARC a770 in SLI?

Elibott
Go to solution Solved by YoungBlade,

No.

The closest Intel has is - supposedly - a system to leverage all Intel GPUs in a system (including an iGPU) for speeding up productivity tasks like video encoding and renders. I have not heard anything about whether or not that's actually up and running, though, so it probably doesn't work yet.

Is it possible to run the Intel ARC Gpus in SLI? I’m asking because I am going  to buy a a770 soon and I wanted to know if it was at all possible. I wanted to know if it is possible because I was considering the possibility of doing it.

No.

The closest Intel has is - supposedly - a system to leverage all Intel GPUs in a system (including an iGPU) for speeding up productivity tasks like video encoding and renders. I have not heard anything about whether or not that's actually up and running, though, so it probably doesn't work yet.

Intel has no such thing for games, and for other productivity software that is already aware of mGPU and supports the Arc lineup this should be automatic.

FX6300 @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 | Hyper 212x | 3x 8GB + 1x 4GB @ 1600MHz | Gigabyte 2060 Super | Corsair CX650M | LG 43UK6520PSA
ASUS X550LN | i5 4210u | 12GB
Lenovo N23 Yoga