Jump to content

Rx 6650 xt vs rtx 3060 12gb

Bayron

This: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-R665XTEAGLE-8GD#kf

 

OR

 

This: https://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=1105&lang=en

 

Price difference: 25 euros in favor for amd 

 

CPU: ryzen 5 3600 

 

PC usage:casual gaming 

 

Tnx for help 🙂

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6650XT is 13% faster than 3060, and 3060's RT performance is pitiful, FSR is almost as good as DLSS, then again, DLSS in 1080p is not recommended due to how blurry it is. Literally no reason to go with 3060 if you only game.

So, 6650 XT.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

OS: Windows 11 Pro

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bayron said:

This: https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-R665XTEAGLE-8GD#kf

 

OR

 

This: https://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=1105&lang=en

 

Price difference: 25 euros in favor for amd 

 

CPU: ryzen 5 3600 

 

PC usage:casual gaming 

 

Tnx for help 🙂

Since your board lacks PCI-E 4.0 support, a 6650XT will be limited a tiny bit since it uses only 8 lanes.

How about a Radeon 6700 non-xt? It performs on pair with a 6650, has 2GB more and uses all 16 PCI-E lanes.

M.S.C.E. (M.Sc. Computer Engineering), IT specialist in a hospital, 30+ years of gaming, 20+ years of computer enthusiasm, Geek, Trekkie, anime fan

  • Main PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - EK AIO 360 D-RGB - Arctic Cooling MX-4 - Asus Prime X570-P - 4x8GB DDR4 3200 HyperX Fury CL16 - Sapphire AMD Radeon 6950XT Nitro+ - 1TB Kingston Fury Renegade - 2TB Kingston Fury Renegade - 512GB ADATA SU800 - 960GB Kingston A400 - Seasonic PX-850 850W  - custom black ATX and EPS cables - Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout - Windows 11 x64 23H2 - 3 Arctic Cooling P14 PWM PST - 5 Arctic Cooling P12 PWM PST
  • Peripherals: LG 32GK650F - Dell P2319h - Logitech G Pro X Superlight with Tiger Ice - HyperX Alloy Origins Core (TKL) - EndGame Gear MPC890 - Genius HF 1250B - Akliam PD4 - Sennheiser HD 560s - Simgot EM6L - Truthear Zero - QKZ x HBB - 7Hz Salnotes Zero - Logitech C270 - Behringer PS400 - BM700  - Colormunki Smile - Speedlink Torid - Jysk Stenderup - LG 24x External DVD writer - Konig smart card reader
  • Laptop: Acer E5–575G-386R 15.6" 1080p (i3 6100U + 12GB DDR4 (4GB+8GB) + GeForce 940MX + 256GB nVME) Win 10 Pro x64 22H2 - Logitech G305 + AAA Lithium battery
  • Networking: Asus TUF Gaming AX6000 - Arcadyan ISP router - 35/5 Mbps vDSL
  • TV and gadgets: TCL 50EP680 50" 4K LED + Sharp HT-SB100 75W RMS soundbar - Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.1" - OnePlus 9 256GB - Olymous Cameda C-160 - GameBoy Color 
  • Streaming/Server/Storage PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - LC-Power LC-CC-120 - MSI B450 Tomahawk Max - 2x4GB ADATA 2666 DDR4 - 120GB Kingston V300 - Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB - Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB - 2x WD Green 2TB - Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon R9 380X - 550W EVGA G3 SuperNova - Chieftec Giga DF-01B - White Shark Spartan X keyboard - Roccat Kone Pure Military Desert strike - Logitech S-220 - Philips 226L
  • Livingroom PC (dad uses): AMD FX 8300 - Arctic Freezer 64 - Asus M5A97 R2.0 Evo - 2x4GB DDR3 1833 Kingston - MSI Radeon HD 7770 1GB OC - 120GB Adata SSD - 500W Fractal Design Essence - DVD-RW - Samsung SM 2253BW - Logitech G710+ - wireless vertical mouse - MS 2.0 speakers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, 191x7 said:

Since your board lacks PCI-E 4.0 support, a 6650XT will be limited a tiny bit since it uses only 8 lanes.

How about a Radeon 6700 non-xt? It performs on pair with a 6650, has 2GB more and uses all 16 PCI-E lanes.

 

 

1 hour ago, Dukesilver27- said:

6650XT is 13% faster than 3060, and 3060's RT performance is pitiful, FSR is almost as good as DLSS, then again, DLSS in 1080p is not recommended due to how blurry it is. Literally no reason to go with 3060 if you only game.

So, 6650 XT.

Rx 6700 non xt in my region is even more than both of them 😅 I need best bang for the buck card whit most future proofnes, my current card has lasted me allmost 4 years( gtx 1650 super) , before that, had rx 460 4gb, same, 3+ years, so if i upgrade, than for longer time period 😉

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 191x7 said:

Since your board lacks PCI-E 4.0 support, a 6650XT will be limited a tiny bit since it uses only 8 lanes.

How about a Radeon 6700 non-xt? It performs on pair with a 6650, has 2GB more and uses all 16 PCI-E lanes.

Probably more than made up for by AMD's lower driver overhead than Nvidia in DX12. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

6650 XT beats the 3060 by about 15% at 1080p

 

relative-performance_1920-1080.png

But will. It be more future proof? 🤔

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bayron said:

But will. It be more future proof? 🤔

Obviously....After all, It is faster, nothing makes RTX cards more future proof than RX cards.

RT? Even RTX 3090 still need DLSS to really use RT in games, lower end cards RT performance is laughable anyway.

DLSS? FSR is almost as good now, and almost as many games have it.

 

Incidentally, what's your motherboard?

 

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

OS: Windows 11 Pro

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bayron said:

But will. It be more future proof? 🤔

They'll be fine for 1080p for 2-4 years most likely. Neither will last very long at 1440p, 6650 XT because of the 8GB and 3060 because it's too weak. You want future proof buy a 4090. I'd expect the 6650 XT to age better for 1080p where 8GB is still plenty of VRAM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dukesilver27- said:

Obviously....After all, It is faster, nothing makes RTX cards more future proof than RX cards.

RT? Even RTX 3090 still need DLSS to really use RT in games, lower end cards RT performance is laughable anyway.

DLSS? FSR is almost as good now, and almost as many games have it.

 

Incidentally, what's your motherboard?

 

I really regret going cheap and buying a bridge gpu in 2020, namely the GTX 1660 Super, to get me through until there were better RT options instead of just saying to hell with RT and buying the RX 5700 XT that was the 1440p price to performance king from the get go. A couple of months ago decided to hell with waiting for RT in the midrange and got a 6700 XT to replace that 1660S, though the 6700 XT is surprisingly competent at RT as long as you're not playing Cyberpunk or Portal RTX. Currently playing through Control on it with RT, though I have to drop to scrubby 1080p to do it with a little better than console settings and only RT reflections and RT glass reflections turned on. Would love to turn on the RT illumination too but would need a 3060 Ti for that. But no way I was buying a 3060 Ti / 3070 / 3070 Ti with 8GB for 1440p.

 

6650 XT is definitely the 1080p price to performance king now and there's just nothing that touches it in that market segment. I would not wait for affordable RT because it's not coming anyways until at least the RTX 5000 series with Nvidia repeating the disgusting Turing price models and turning them to 11 with RTX 4000 series.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dukesilver27- said:

Obviously....After all, It is faster, nothing makes RTX cards more future proof than RX cards.

RT? Even RTX 3090 still need DLSS to really use RT in games, lower end cards RT performance is laughable anyway.

DLSS? FSR is almost as good now, and almost as many games have it.

 

Incidentally, what's your motherboard?

 

I still have b450 board whit pcie3😅 so I'm worried if the rx 6650 xt won't be limited in some way, because it's pcie4 card. 

 

Will probably upgrade MB, but later. 

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

They'll be fine for 1080p for 2-4 years most likely. Neither will last very long at 1440p, 6650 XT because of the 8GB and 3060 because it's too weak. You want future proof buy a 4090. I'd expect the 6650 XT to age better for 1080p where 8GB is still plenty of VRAM.

I have 1080p monitor, and I think 1440p is not needed(at least for me), only problem at this point, my pcie3 MB(will upgrade eventually, but later) 

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Between those 2 cards, 6650 every day of the week. The 3060 for more than $200 is just there to protect the shelves from the dust, by gathering it itself. It's worse value even than the 4080 and that isn't a small feat. 

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Subjectively, due to all the nVidia shills and mindshare, peeps always think nVidia for their GPU purchase, that's why nVidia gets to sell their lower performance cards at a higher price (against AMD cards). Objectively they must know (thru just some google search) that the RX 6650XT and RX 6600 XT beats the RTX 3060 in just about all games.

 

There are exceptions, perhaps games that favor nVidia like Warhammer 40K Darktide, Control, Cyberpunk. Games that perhaps the RTX 3060 might just edge out (by that, I mean wins by a small margin) the RX 6600XT/6650XT. In most other games, the RTX 3060 can't keep up with the RX 6600 XT, let alone the 6650 XT. Yet, buyers struggle to choose the obviously faster card(s) because of the nVidia mindshare. Pay more for the slower card, why? nVidia RTX branding. 

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R7 5700X3D (8C/16T) + TR Phantom Spirit 120 EVO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Logitech G915 + G303 Shroud Ed + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Logitech G613 + G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bayron said:

I have 1080p monitor, and I think 1440p is not needed(at least for me), only problem at this point, my pcie3 MB(will upgrade eventually, but later) 

You'll be fine at PCIE-3.0x8 with a 6650 XT. Here's some testing Techpowerup did on the 6600 XT, where they found a 2% difference at 1080p on average using PCIE-3.0x8 vs PCIE-4.0x8

 

relative-performance_1920-1080.png

 

The outliers were 

 

Battlefield V with a 6% drop

battlefield-5-1920-1080.png

 

Death Stranding with a 7% drop

death-stranding-1920-1080.png

 

Hitman 3 with a 13% drop

hitman-3-1920-1080.png

 

Watch Dogs Legion with a 5% drop

watch-dogs-legion-1920-1080.png

 

The other 19 games are within a percent or two, and often a lot less than that. Even on the most graphically intense games like Control, Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla, Metro Exodus, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc.

 

Techpowerup sums it up succinctly as

Quote

The second big question for this article is what happens to performance when you run RX 6600 XT on a system that only supports PCIe Gen 3 only, and the answer here is quite similar to that of the previous question: on average, you're looking at a 1–2% performance loss, much more in some exotic titles. Considering PCIe Gen 3 is still used in millions of PCs, this is just as important a question, but not worth losing sleep over in my opinion. The RX 6600 XT is a huge upgrade over cards like the GTX 1060 or RX 580 and offers excellent performance at 1080p Full HD no matter whether you're on PCIe Gen 4 or Gen 3. Every single title in our test suite ran very well, at the highest settings. Even for the case of Hitman 3; sure, it would have been nice to have 120 instead 105 FPS, but is that really an issue if your alternatives are the RTX 3060 at 100 FPS, RX 5700 XT at 97 FPS, RTX 2080 at 114 FPS, and RTX 2080 Super at 119 FPS? Or MUCH lower of course when using that old graphics card you replaced with the RX 6600 XT. On the other hand, the GeForce RTX 3060 and RTX 3060 Ti do support the full PCI-Express 4.0 x16 interface (and 3.0 x16, too), so it will see a negligible performance hit when moving from PCIe 4.0 to PCIe 3.0.

 

Here is the full article

 

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-radeon-rx-6600-xt-pci-express-scaling/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

You'll be fine at PCIE-3.0x8 with a 6650 XT. Here's some testing Techpowerup did on the 6600 XT, where they found a 2% difference at 1080p on average using PCIE-3.0x8 vs PCIE-4.0x8

 

relative-performance_1920-1080.png

 

The outliers were 

 

Battlefield V with a 6% drop

battlefield-5-1920-1080.png

 

Death Stranding with a 7% drop

death-stranding-1920-1080.png

 

Hitman 3 with a 13% drop

hitman-3-1920-1080.png

 

Watch Dogs Legion with a 5% drop

watch-dogs-legion-1920-1080.png

 

The other 19 games are within a percent or two, and often a lot less than that. Even on the most graphically intense games like Control, Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla, Metro Exodus, Red Dead Redemption 2, etc.

 

Techpowerup sums it up succinctly as

 

Here is the full article

 

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/amd-radeon-rx-6600-xt-pci-express-scaling/

 

2 hours ago, GamerDude said:

Subjectively, due to all the nVidia shills and mindshare, peeps always think nVidia for their GPU purchase, that's why nVidia gets to sell their lower performance cards at a higher price (against AMD cards). Objectively they must know (thru just some google search) that the RX 6650XT and RX 6600 XT beats the RTX 3060 in just about all games.

 

There are exceptions, perhaps games that favor nVidia like Warhammer 40K Darktide, Control, Cyberpunk. Games that perhaps the RTX 3060 might just edge out (by that, I mean wins by a small margin) the RX 6600XT/6650XT. In most other games, the RTX 3060 can't keep up with the RX 6600 XT, let alone the 6650 XT. Yet, buyers struggle to choose the obviously faster card(s) because of the nVidia mindshare. Pay more for the slower card, why? nVidia RTX branding. 

 

3 hours ago, QuantumSingularity said:

Between those 2 cards, 6650 every day of the week. The 3060 for more than $200 is just there to protect the shelves from the dust, by gathering it itself. It's worse value even than the 4080 and that isn't a small feat. 

So basically rx 6650 xt all day, ok tnx

 

Will my 400w psu(80+bronze) handle it? 

 

It says card need minimum 500w psu but really tho? 

 

CPU ryzen 5 3600, 5 rgb fans whit controller, 2hdds, 1 m.2, nothing OCed and not planing to 

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bayron said:

 

 

So basically rx 6650 xt all day, ok tnx

 

Will my 400w psu(80+bronze) handle it? 

 

It says card need minimum 500w psu but really tho? 

 

CPU ryzen 5 3600, 5 rgb fans whit controller, 2hdds, 1 m.2, nothing OCed and not planing to 

400W will be a tight fit even with a really nice 400W unit. I'd look for a decent ~550W unit, C-Tier or better on the Cultists list.

 

https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

400W will be a tight fit even with a really nice 400W unit. I'd look for a decent ~550W unit, C-Tier or better on the Cultists list.

 

https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/

OH, ok tnx 😊

  • CPU
    Ryzen 5 1600 af 3.2 ghz
    Cooler AMD Wraith Prism rgb
  • Motherboard
    Asrock b450m-hdv r4.0
  • RAM
    16gb g.Skill 2666MHz
  • GPU
    Inoo3d 1650 super twin x2 oc
  • Case
    Genesis titan 750
  • Storage
    Kingston a400 240gb(system)
    Seagate barracuda 2tb 7200rpm(storage)
    Samsung 1tb 7200rpm(backup) 
  • PSU
    Fsp si series 700w 50arn 88% efficiency
  • Display(s)
    Dell ultra sharp 24" 1080p
  • Cooling
    X4 Led case fans
  • Keyboard
    Redragon k552-rgb
  • Mouse
    Trust rgb gaming mouse
  • Sound
    Steelseries artic 1
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 home
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×