are the temps too low

2PC21

i have a i5 10400 and i usaslly get idel temps around 15-19c  while ideling and wondering if low temps mean something bad or just that my pc is really well cooled or is this wrong and underload it gets about 39c

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

what's room temp?

not sure it's normal room temp not cold not hot kinda in the middle

7 minutes ago, tkitch said:

what's room temp?

its always got cold air coming out the exuast 

like pure cold air colder then the room

11 minutes ago, 2PC21 said:

its always got cold air coming out the exuast 

like pure cold air colder then the room

That's normal for the air to feel cool because it decompresses after leaving the fan, so the temperature is reduced.  

Do you know what the temperature of the room is? What cooler are you using?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

there is really no such thing as too low of a temperature as long as you're above freezing in terms of safety for your hardware. That being said you shouldn't really find your readings to be lower than room temperature unless you are using exotic cooling methods. I'm in the land of Fahrenheit but 15-19C is 59-66F and that seems colder than room temp. If your room temp is in that range it is all fine, if your room is warmer than that, which is likely, your readings for temperature are somehow off.

45 minutes ago, 2PC21 said:

i have a i5 10400 and i usaslly get idel temps around 15-19c  while ideling and wondering if low temps mean something bad or just that my pc is really well cooled or is this wrong and underload it gets about 39c

That's normal 🙂

image.png.9a2965be6604dc1fd40a5675bce3b9bd.png

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

25 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

That's normal for the air to feel cool because it decompresses after leaving the fan, so the temperature is reduced.  

Do you know what the temperature of the room is? What cooler are you using?

im using a h100i pro xt rgb

19 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

there is really no such thing as too low of a temperature as long as you're above freezing in terms of safety for your hardware. That being said you shouldn't really find your readings to be lower than room temperature unless you are using exotic cooling methods. I'm in the land of Fahrenheit but 15-19C is 59-66F and that seems colder than room temp. If your room temp is in that range it is all fine, if your room is warmer than that, which is likely, your readings for temperature are somehow off.

i've double checked in speccy,aida 64 msi afterburner