A $2000 steam game 😮😮

Rich S

Scam is an understatement.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution   |   My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

† † †

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

† CHRISTIAN MEMBER †

If the game takes two hours (at most, apparently) to "finish," and 8 minutes of that are apparently an unskippable text dissertation on men these days being beta cucks or something, and the game costs $2000, that means you've paid $100 to read the brain-diarrhea of a person who refers to women as "females" like a Ferengi from Star Trek. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

How about ~50€ for a walking sim, of which nobody has heard of?

Edit: actually read comments now - used to be under $2€ but for some comedic reason the dev increased the price to current one.

I edit my posts more often than not

*makes bad game*

*Inserts rant no one asked for*

*Charges $2,000 for it*

image.thumb.png.3da593e85270d4d0c3fc252f0c993b25.png

The dev makes a fair point. 

Kotaku is just a bunch of betas that can't comprehend his deep themes because their minds are clouded by the system. 

His ideas are so original and fresh.