Which air duster is best? The power vs sin shine

Googoo

Right now shin shine air dust is at $39.99 at limit time, original at $50.96.

X power a-2S is also $54 with a 10% coupon.

In my opinion I think I'm most likely want the xpower a-2S, it has a low and high setting for electric components and general use, also like the design better. But is the sin shine better at that limit time deal for $39.96?

Also wouldn't want to spend more than 50, so if you have other recommendations please let me know in that price range.

1 hour ago, Googoo said:

Right now shin shine air dust is at $39.99 at limit time, original at $50.96.

X power a-2S is also $54 with a 10% coupon.

In my opinion I think I'm most likely want the xpower a-2S, it has a low and high setting for electric components and general use, also like the design better. But is the sin shine better at that limit time deal for $39.96?

Also wouldn't want to spend more than 50, so if you have other recommendations please let me know in that price range.

It used to be the cheapass solution was get a portable air tank for $20 at harbor freight and put an air hose at it then fill it up r for free at a gas station.  Dunno if that is still the case.  Another one is a canister vacuum cleaner with the hose attached to the “blow” end rather than the “suck” end.  Not all vacuum cleaners will do it but some will.  If you’ve got one of those you don’t need to buy anything at all. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.