Has anyone tried this Chinese retro handheld from AliExpress before?: Powkiddy X39

RonsFury

If money is difficult to come by then please do not spend what you;ve already saved on these throw away pop stations. i'd recommend anything thats used but a known product or just saving up for longer instead , these cheapo devices are basically made by dozens of companies that exist for a few weeks and sell as many as they can before disappearing and renaming themselves to something else.

A LOT of these handheld emulator consoles have proliferated in the past ten years or so. Some of them are quite good for what they are, some are crap not worth spending any amount of money on.

There are retro gaming and emulation enthusiasts who sometimes review things like this. ETA Prime on YouTube is one. I would browse through his channel and see if he's reviewed this or a similar device. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

The company has been around for only a few years (domain registered in 2019) but at least it's likely that you will get something if you pick it up. 
Found a review on YT

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

As @Middcore mentioned, ETA Prime is a go-t0 channel for all things handheld and emulated, but he is quite a bit of a fanboy and you have to read between the lines for anything negative.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.