NZXT front io motherboard compatibility.

Hey guys,

I am planning on overhauling my system to the new am5 socket when the 7800x3d comes out. I’ve been looking around for motherboards that can support it but the only problem is that I have an NZXT case so the front io connecter is fixed and unchangeable.

I’ve looked around for maybe some charts or something with compatibility info but I haven’t found anything. 
Ive been looking at mid range boards like the Rog strix b650e-f gaming wifi and the Gigabyte b650 aorus elite ax.

I’ve resorted to looking at each boards specific manual to see if they might be compatible but it doesn’t look like it. Or at least I don’t think so. I don’t know as much about motherboards so any solutions here would be welcomed. Should I be looking at different motherboards, is there some kind of adapter cable I can use (nzxt doesn’t seem to have one), or is there some other solution I don’t know about? 

Thanks guys.

Thank you so much. I’ve been scouring the Internet for this and I don’t know how I missed it. I really appreciate the help man. God bless.