Can I revive my laptop?

So I have an Asus Transformer Book T300LA. I noticed there were new drivers for the touch pad for Win 10 with some new features. I installed them, but they weren't working correctly. Reinstalled them, but still didn't work. I went back to Asus's website and found an ATK package upgrade for Win 10, so I thought that might fix it. Still didn't. So I went back again and found a BIOS update, downloaded it and installed it using Asus's preinstalled WinFlash program (It has worked multiple times before so I had no doubts about it). The laptop rebooted with a green semicircle in the center of the screen and another one in the top left corner. I let it run for about an hour but nothing changed, so I shut it down and attempted to reboot it. I realized that was a dumb mistake, because now absolutely nothing happens when I push the power button. The fans don't even spin, and the charger led also stays on when unplugged and wont shut off.

Is there any possible way for me to flash the BIOS again or is my motherboard bricked beyond repair and requires a replacement?

I probably forgot about this comment so quote me if you need a response.

I'd contact customer support on that one. There may be a way to recover.
So sorry that this happened

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

18 minutes ago, tddk25 said:

So I have an Asus Transformer Book T300LA. I noticed there were new drivers for the touch pad for Win 10 with some new features. I installed them, but they weren't working correctly. Reinstalled them, but still didn't work. I went back to Asus's website and found an ATK package upgrade for Win 10, so I thought that might fix it. Still didn't. So I went back again and found a BIOS update, downloaded it and installed it using Asus's preinstalled WinFlash program (It has worked multiple times before so I had no doubts about it). The laptop rebooted with a green semicircle in the center of the screen and another one in the top left corner. I let it run for about an hour but nothing changed, so I shut it down and attempted to reboot it. I realized that was a dumb mistake, because now absolutely nothing happens when I push the power button. The fans don't even spin, and the charger led also stays on when unplugged and wont shut off.

Is there any possible way for me to flash the BIOS again or is my motherboard bricked beyond repair and requires a replacement?

You could send the laptop to asus repair service and they fix it for you or you could get something like this and flash the bios yourselfs https://www.ebay.com/itm/203585702653?hash=item2f66a74afd:g:0ZUAAOSwEyFhKz8Z&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4PjmG6kqJWHrU8dncVrqlRngch4DPIRS%2FJZnxAlo8Fw9MUmZkZP6M7g4nc1MyZXgU4Ke%2BsluxyL6jBM%2FqvhksedGoJ0j5%2B4RA8RSSdF1gtWxCFhCgBc65Gc%2F6nGnBjEHOcMCBkLHuvX7auSbnnEelBbKt%2BHufPHewNvLzwSsQItrCl2m6HuOiSBQNGYtYtiKypRTv6HL7uxioylPS2RKOO5alVlvFndfgk2dZgy3nvrkuCy7PQ%2B8V4eay3%2FuuNMF%2B1FjGqzrsMo8hfWuR%2BOUQeWQFqvI74c9F5nwcCH4kY58|tkp%3ABFBMkNyzyL5h

If your motherboard supports BIOS recovery: yes. If it does not support BIOS recovery: no. Either a flashing tool is needed or a new mainboard. Had a bios flash fail on an HP PAVILION laptop and no such luck with Bios recovery, but did have extended warranty and had the whole thing resolved over a weekend.

I contacted Asus tech support and they said the mainboard has a BIOS recovery feature, but it is so badly bricked that I will require a replacement. 😞

I probably forgot about this comment so quote me if you need a response.

5 hours ago, tddk25 said:

How does this work?

It allows you to read and write a cmos chip without powering the entire board (you dont need a cpu or memory in mainboard inorder to use this) . You need a sepreate computer in order to use this but it will work for most devices