microsoft contact keeps opening itself

accidentally I opened my vcf contact backup with microsoft contact or something

the problem is that this keeps opening windows for each contact, so you close one window about a, it opens the window about b, c, d, e and atcetera

1 hour ago, 12345678 said:

the problem is that this keeps opening windows for each contact, so you close one window about a, it opens the window about b, c, d, e and atcetera

This smells like a setting to me.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 hours ago, 12345678 said:

if you open a file in a software  that software opens isn't that how it suppose to work 

5 minutes ago, Gokul_P said:

if you open a file in a software  that software opens isn't that how it suppose to work 

This is why I’m thinking settings.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.