mindcraft 1.8 things to do before upgrading?

thrasher_565

hey was wondering if any one knows of things to do before upgrading. like i did in 1.7.10 is get a diamond trade villager as you cant get that later on. ya i no im slow to upgrading haha... the challenge to build good farms like an afk tree farm witch i did... im playing a signal player hand picked seed that had 5 spawners nexed to each other and 1 witch hut. sapos to be the ultimate mob farm but seem to be failing... also build over world gold farm... and did a 50xby50x block to bedrock but the goal is to dig a 200xby200x... ya will take some time.

any way looking for things to do like god armor or things i cant do when i upgrade. this could be for all upgrades not just in 1.8 but im in 1.8 atm. if there not much to do then i could just upgrade is the point.

things new to 1.8 is no diamond armor trade, slim block, villagers need food to breed, villager trades changed, zombie pigman drop xp just by being angry by others, ocean monument, pandas, rabbits,enchanting changed, endermite 

oh and i got a bugged god villager too haha (i no a pumpkin trade is the best)

god farmer
9fish 1e
3e flit steel
18wheat 1e
3e sheers
1e 9 arrows
1e 8 cooked chicken
14raw chicken 1e
14 wool 1e
10gravl 1e 5flit
1e 5 melon
1e 7appls
1e 10 cookies
1e 4 bred
22wheat 1e
15 potato 1e
18 carrots 1e
1e 3 bred
9pumpken 1e
1e 3 pumpken pie
9 melon 1e
1e 5 apples
1e 6 cookies
1e cake

god fletcher
9 raw fish 1e
10gravl 1e 5flit
1e 9 cookies
14raw chicken 1e
1e 7 cooked chicken
17 wool 1e
3e flit steel
1e 6 melon
1e 10 arrows
19wheat 1e
3e sheers
18string 1e
1e 8 arrows
2e bow
10gravl 1e 6flit

Edited by thrasher_565

6 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

pandas

Pandas didn't appear all the way until like 1.15

For upgrading your world, just take a backup of it and upgrade it. If you break something, you can always go back. But I don't think you can really prepare for upgrading versions

7 hours ago, DreamCat04 said:

Pandas didn't appear all the way until like 1.15

For upgrading your world, just take a backup of it and upgrade it. If you break something, you can always go back. But I don't think you can really prepare for upgrading versions

oh haha well weird because there 1.8 yt videos that show pandas... anyway ya finding stuff on youtube is a pain.. just was wondering if there was a site or a post somewhere about this stuff. ya i no i can just load a backup but i dont want to do hours of progress to then just revert ive done that before...