After Countless Hours Of Research... I Still Don't Know What To Mine

I have researched 4 coins and still don't know which I should mine. I have researched Litecoin, Doge, Noble, and Mint. I'm leaning towards Doge but don't know if this is the best choice. Opinions?

I live in the US, use a 4670k and EVGA 780 ACX FTW

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

780 will loose money for those coins. Wait for cudacoin in if it ever happens

Diamond 5 in League :)

If you would have worked on something usefull in those countless hours you probably would have made more money ;)

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

how much would I lose per day if I mined doge?

i5-4670k, Asus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro Series Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1866 MHZ, EVGA GEFORCE 780 FTW w/ACX Cooler, Fractal Define R4 Windowed (Black-Pearl), Samsung Evo 250GB, WD 1tb Blue, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650, Acer H236HL 23" x2, Corsair H100i, 2x Noctua NF-S12A, 2x Noctua NF-A14, Steelseries Apex, Logitech G602

If you would have worked on something usefull in those countless hours you probably would have made more money ;)

most likely lol, I have 3 iPhones here beside me that I should be repairing lol

how much would I lose per day if I mined doge?

Depending on your power bill, a lot.

You get a low hash rate and high power consumption.

Someone with an r9 290 may commonly only make a dollar a day.. and thats with a high hash rate and high power consumption.

Dont' take it personally, but REALLY??? LOOSE??? ITS LOSE, NOT LOOSE!!!!!!!

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Dont' take it personally, but REALLY??? LOOSE??? ITS LOSE, NOT LOOSE!!!!!!!

Oh whoops lol.. I was on my Ipad and it spellchecked.

Isn't mining dead? It would be about time..

Isn't mining dead? It would be about time..

it might be, but would you be pissed if you could horde a large sum of (insert whatever you want) coin ,for a relatively low loss,for the later dates in case the demand happens to go back up.

You can't mine mint. 2, I use ipominer.com and hold for a week or 2. For example cinnicoin was there for 3 days straight as the most profitable. The price just doubled in the last 48 hours when you can't mine it anymore. They do their research, just use there multiport and sell the coins you hold a few weeks later.

Will coins become more profitable again? I mean because the mining craze stops and there will be fewer people mining, therefore lower difficulty?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Will coins become more profitable again? I mean because the mining craze stops and there will be fewer people mining, therefore lower difficulty?

*facepalm*

Supply and demand mate, supply and demand. 

With a GTX card you will most certainly lose money, but I always recommend VTC, if you really want to. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

*facepalm*

Supply and demand mate, supply and demand. 

With a GTX card you will most certainly lose money, but I always recommend VTC, if you really want to.

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the market for cryptocurrencies. Just trying to understand it.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the market for cryptocurrencies. Just trying to understand it.

It's all g, that's really all the fluctuation of the prices are influenced by. If there is no demand that there is high supply of than your 50/30,000,000 will be very useless, and vise versa. And when the demand goes up so does the hash, price and difficulty :D. The only thing you really need to know is when to invest, if you invest in a currency that is set to boom than your on your way, if you put your money into a currency and it flops though, well your money is all/sorta gawn.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

CUDACoin is never going to happen LOL. Since they'd have to make their own encryption algorithm which works better on Nvidia hardware than AMD.