A Good Cheap 1080p Second Monitor

Joke gaming

I'm looking for a good second 1080p monitor for around £100 its not for gaming it's just for work it would be nice if it was about 20" any suggestions thanks.

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

Almost anything will work but I try to avoid LG and other unknown brands.

Also check if it has the right connections Hdmi/dvi

Plz can you post the link again it says the page s not found

My System now I5 4670k ,H100i, Z87X-D3H, 8GB of Black Muramba, 7970 Sapphire with backplate , Thermaltake chaser A31 black with blue accents ,AX 760 With Blue Cabels, Samsung 840 120gb SSD ,1TB Black ,256 Ultra Plus SanDisk

Are you saying LG is an unknown brand? Either way LG monitors are pretty great.

LG=Unknown.... Huh? 

Plz can you post the link again it says the page s not found

Should be fixed. 

Pretty much just go onto pcpartpicker and filter by price and have a look for one that you like. For £100 you're not going to get anything amazing, but they'll do.

LG unknown brand?! They are a huge company!

Are you saying LG is an unknown brand? Either way LG monitors are pretty great.

Whoops sorry I typed it in a wrong way. Most stuff from LG is pretty good but i've only had bad luck with LG monitors they all died in 2 years.

Whoops sorry I typed it in a wrong way. Most stuff from LG is pretty good but i've only had bad luck with LG monitors they all died in 2 years.

Anecdotal bad experiences with LG doesn't mean warning someone away from them. Mention reasons as to why you're advising to steer clear of them. For example "I try to steer clear from them because all the monitors I've bought from them have died within 2 years" is more informative. Another example is when I bad-mouth XFX I talk about how their cards are voltage locked with barely adequate cooling and iffy customer service, all of which can be found with a quick search.

i always recommend the AOC i2369vm when people ask for cheap 1080p monitors. It's IPS and i can't tell a difference of the image quality between that and the PB278Q. :)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Anecdotal bad experiences with LG doesn't mean warning someone away from them. Mention reasons as to why you're advising to steer clear of them. For example "I try to steer clear from them because all the monitors I've bought from them have died within 2 years" is more informative. Another example is when I bad-mouth XFX I talk about how their cards are voltage locked with barely adequate cooling and iffy customer service, all of which can be found with a quick search.

I said I stay away from LG but that doesn't say he should do so.

Also i've had bad xfx cards but older and newer models are good same goes for LG they make good products but not all of them are good.

But at that pricerange look for AOC or Samsung screens.

I'm looking for a good second 1080p monitor for around £100 its not for gaming it's just for work it would be nice if it was about 20" any suggestions thanks.

DELL S2240L

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Benq gw2255. Heck it's even good enough for a primary monitor if space is tight

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers