Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition at New Historical Low on Steam January 19th

Paul Rudd

Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition is at a new Steam historical low right now. 94% Very Positive reviews.

01titanfall21.gif.9320c1f29cadfc8bf25126b2ff2a9f77.gif

It has never hit this price before on Steam and is usually at $4.79 during sale times. However, it did once hit this same $2.99 before but on Origin back in late April to mid May of 2020. So I figured there's definitely people out there that have yet to pick up the Steam edition of the game and now is the time to do so.

You have until February 2nd, 2023 to snag it at this $2.99 price, which is 2 weeks from today so there's no rush.

For those wondering about the current status of online MP, it's alive and kicking... Titanfall 2 Steam Player Count.

Nice thank you guys for recommending. I enjoyed the first one for a bit but it had no story mode. Glad to hear TF2 does! At $2.99 it's a steal.

10 hours ago, FriedEngineer said:

One of the best single player campaigns I've ever played. Definitely recommended to anyone who's never played it.

I've always heard this but never picked this up. I might do so now even if I dont play the multi player. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

BUMP! 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:31 AM, TVwazhere said:

I've always heard this but never picked this up. I might do so now even if I dont play the multi player. 

Play the c pain mannnn.... Literally non-stop action and it's amazing. 

Cult classic masterpiece. 

14 hours ago, fpo said:

Play the c pain mannnn.... Literally non-stop action and it's amazing. 

Cult classic masterpiece. 

I just actually finished it last night. Honestly I spent almost as much time in the beginning training sprint as I did the game itself!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I just actually finished it last night. Honestly I spent almost as much time in the beginning training sprint as I did the game itself!

The best part is that the game is just as fun the 5th time you play through it.