Intel HD Graphics driver for Pop OS

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying out Pop OS on my old PC which has an intel hd graphics driver 4400. Does intel hd graphics driver 4400 have a driver for linux? If there is a driver how do I install it?

52 minutes ago, Emillio said:

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying out Pop OS on my old PC which has an intel hd graphics driver 4400. Does intel hd graphics driver 4400 have a driver for linux? If there is a driver how do I install it?

I checked out the intel drivers page and if its not arc, then the linux os vendor must supply the intel hd drivers, pop os isnt mentioned to be supporting intel drivers so you may be out of luck, why specifically pop os? 

On 1/19/2023 at 12:26 PM, Emillio said:

99% of Linux distros will have a driver for it built into it.

There is no need to install a driver on Linux except for the mostnexotoc of hardware or nvidia. This is because the Linux kernel has the driver support built into it.

the only driver you need to install in pop os for that igpu(4400) is the vulkan driver, opengl drivers are already preinstalled.